Toronto 300 Front Street West | 156.05m | 49s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

Jason - Why are there out of focus sections in these pictures? Its strange because they are out of focus on different planes/areas that are not consistent with depth of field focus. Is this done intentionally? Something akin to tilt-shift?

In any case, I'll say it again... This is a very impressive pit!

Here's what I saw of 300 Front St. W:

URL=http://img189.imageshack.us/i/dscn5496xz.jpg/]
dscn5496xz.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
I really wonder why they didn't buy the lot beside this and build a second shorter tower ... or maybe whomever owned it wasn't budging.
I'm sure the answer is likely buried somewhere here.

I really wonder why they didn't buy the lot beside this and build a second shorter tower ... or maybe whomever owned it wasn't budging.
I'm sure the answer is likely buried somewhere here.

i beg that question as well. i'm sure there is a legitimate reason, but there might not have been a second tower, but a shorter portion of the tower much like what is going up at the north end of the site....

i beg that question as well. i'm sure there is a legitimate reason, but there might not have been a second tower, but a shorter portion of the tower much like what is going up at the north end of the site....

Im sure that was thought, and that piece of land wasnt going to give this development any more density.
It all boils down to height, the city was set on this tower not being any taller.

Back