Toronto 300 Front Street West | 156.05m | 49s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

Thanks Tridelwebmaster! Is the tower and loft building connected? Looks like the loft building has taller floors (for obvious reasons since they are "loft units"

Seconded.

It looks like they'll be razing the surrounding area just for this building!

300 Front Sales Office

Looks great! I can't wait to photograph this model!

Tridelwebmaster, when will the sales center be open?

Sales will start in August. The best thing to do is to register for 300 Front St W on the Tridel website if you haven't done so already. I will be sending out a mass email to all registrants in early August with a launch date once I get confirmation from marketing. I will also be putting up a form online for those requesting a reminder several days prior to the event.

There is an incredible amount of interest in 300 Front and anyone seriously interested in purchasing should try to get in at the launch.

Thanks Tridelwebmaster,

Tell your bosses that they get plaudits from me for

a) building the most attractive condo tower in the city

b) having a non-silly name.

Tridel has put out other decent work lately, like the Met on Carlton.

This is lovely. Is it better than the Met? Too early too tell, but by the way that turned out, I can even be very optimistic about this one.

It looks really good...it looks even slimmer having the setback bit on the left grey instead of white. The 'random' balconies on the lower bit should go, though. And it could use a few more floors, naturally.

300 Front at the Tridel Store

Perhaps, if so, my mistake. I thought that "The Tridel Store" across the street in the old Pizza Hut was selling these things.

The Tridel Store (2 Carlton at Yonge & Carlton) is currently under renovation for the Presentation Centre for 300 Front, which will sell from there after the summer. 300 Front is going to start sales in early August but not from the Tridel Store.

Back