Toronto 30 Scollard | 231.4m | 61s | Constantine Enterprises | CAL

In the case of the vanishing Applications, this one is no longer visible in the AIC.

🤨

mib.jpg

Image source

In time to celebrate New Year's Eve; this application returns to the AIC:

This time, however, we get a description:

1641027206517.png

@ferusian For the title, Height: 61s

Last edited:
Only 79 units in 61 floors? That's going to be a rather narrow tower, and taller than your average 61 floor building as well I believe...

Almost half of the floor area is non-residential (office or maybe hotel use) - I'm betting those 79 units are spread over the top 30-35 floors.

And as Northern Light posted in Post #15 - it's a fairly decent sized site with all the land assembly.

No reason why Toronto shouldn't have it's own "Billionaire's Row" to shock and awe those who lack ambition. If the elevator doesn't open up directly into your occasionally inhabited apartment, then you're just not trying hard enough!

Avariciousness needs its monument!

No reason why Toronto shouldn't have it's own "Billionaire's Row" to shock and awe those who lack ambition. If the elevator doesn't open up directly into your occasionally inhabited apartment, then you're just not trying hard enough!
While I agree with the majority here that since yorkville is upscale the buildings should generally be more upscale than they are, but I do find it somewhat funny how so many members of UT would love for Toronto to have it's own billionaires row just for the prestige, meanwhile billionaires row in New York is widely disliked and viewed as a symbol of stark wealth inequality.

I also hope this is a top quality building though and I'd love art deco as the city doesn't have enough of it.

61s may be a bit ambitious for this location though no?

Here is the project in question, a generic, rectangular box-shaped tower, 222 metres tall. It's inbetween The Pemberton and Four Seasons. Also added to my model as generic box-shaped towers are 15 Charles E, 415 Yonge and 229 Richmond W, but none of them have complete renders yet...

Toronto Model 01-02-22 30 Scollard.png

Here is the project in question, a generic, rectangular box-shaped tower, 222 metres tall. It's inbetween The Pemberton and Four Seasons. Also added to my model as generic box-shaped towers are 15 Charles E, 415 Yonge and 229 Richmond W, but none of them have complete renders yet...

View attachment 372638
Ok I suppose it wont be so out of place when all is said and done then.

This is alittle of topic but I've seen on Toronto's Skyscraperpage page proposal stats . Showing three slots that are empty with no illustration of three very tall skyscrapers yet to be shown. The 79 storeys at 83-95 Bloor, 65 storeys at 229 Richmond and this 61 storeys on 30 Scollard. All to be illustrated by Koops when doc are up from the main brothers of this blog. A very exciting thing to see in the coming months of 2022 ! ! Happy New Year! !

Beaten to the punch again! This time by @steveve (congrats) I must be getting old, LOL

Some additional/higher quality renders:

1642710494928.png

1642710540922.png

1642710783965.png

1642710640679.png

1642710724240.png

1642710668282.png

Commentary: At first blush; and subject to execution, as always, I like it.

Though I do feel, as ever, that the grade level needs some refinement.

Back