Toronto 252 Church | 166.1m | 52s | CentreCourt | Arcadis

Echoing the sentiment above. Watching this thing fly up has been insane. I'm not sure how quickly they are putting up a floor but seems like there are 2(?) floors above where they were 10 days ago.

View attachment 502706
Not quite that fast. 7 floors are now up and the 8th floor has been poured. My photos from Aug 16 (11 days ago) showed 6 floors. But it's a CentreCourt project - it's going to be fast.

IMG_1474.jpeg

Does CentreCourt deliver high-quality or are there a lot of deficiencies inside their condo units? They're whizzing along at a crazy pace.

i remember back when condo rentals were cheap during the pandemic and I went to look at a few out of curiosity - I looked at one at Zen in liberty village and there were all kinds of weird things happening in the units. Baseboards not nailed or caulked correctly, flooring that already had gaps, doors and cabinets not hung straight. None of these issues in the daniels regent park buildings that I also checked out.

Mostly I just think this design is really busy and messy. The podium looks so chaotic and the tower motif feels clunky and overbearing. I’m kind of over centrecourt deploying black and white aluminum 50 different ways. It’s becoming repetitive.

Back