Toronto 217 Adelaide West | 103.5m | 23s | Humbold Properties | Adamson

I still wake up in disbelief that this is Kirkor (but good on them). That aside, it's a beautiful design and yes, it could use some more height (in light of the height of the bland neighbours). I would be happy though if this just got built as is. It would stand out like a sour thumb in a sea of green tinted right angles ....and bravo for that.

Surprised that this is by Kirkor as well. I’ve spent years criticizing their bland designs (funny I live in a kirkor designed building) but gotta give credit where credit is due.

You may call it crazy stupid love ! But I guess were looking for some change. Too much of that blue, green spandrel look!

And it's just a rendering. No reason to assume there won't be grey spandrel on top of the red spandrel. It is Kirkor. Generic curves and red accent panels. It's not enough "change" for me.

And it's just a rendering. No reason to assume there won't be grey spandrel on top of the red spandrel. It is Kirkor. Generic curves and red accent panels. It's not enough "change" for me.

It's not what I'm looking for in a building too . But it's a change from the same box looking blue green look. We got a curvature structure with different tones of red panaling. That will make this building stand out like the Picasso Condo in this area !

It's *not* a real project.

People should not be evaluating it as if it were. It's not difficult to envision something in SketchUp, but much harder (and more expensive) to make those dreams a reality.

For crying out loud, they're depicting like 100mm slabs on the upper floors...

Two more OMB pre-hearings will be held: May 25 and September 26, 2018. A final hearing is scheduled for April 23, 2019.

So far this development has certainly been arrested…

Back