Mississauga 20/Twenty Towns | ?m | 3s | Consulate | Guthrie Muscovitch

June 18th
There is absolutely no activity on the site.
1687170577860.jpeg

Is there any email/phone communication upates available from Seller/Developer or either from Real Estate Agents who were part of this Project ?

I talked to my lawyer and apparently if it is passed 30 days of occupancy date, but I would have to pay $400 to find that in the contract

Hello,
Did anyone get mutual release due to the delay.
What do you mean? We bought in November 2019. The last communication was months ago talking about emergency delay due to pandemic. We have not received an update since. We are not in an emergency anymore so there should have been an update. We provided an update mortgage letter at their request in 2021. I think this will flop considering termination is January 2024 as per aps.

What do you mean? We bought in November 2019. The last communication was months ago talking about emergency delay due to pandemic. We have not received an update since. We are not in an emergency anymore so there should have been an update. We provided an update mortgage letter at their request in 2021. I think this will flop considering termination is January 2024 as per aps.
Thanks for the response, we provided the mortgage letter too in 2021, after contacting them recently they are willing to refund the down payment deposit also giving the ultimatum till jul 31st(for mutual release) or we can continue to wait. So we are really at cross here.

Thanks for the response, we provided the mortgage letter too in 2021, after contacting them recently they are willing to refund the down payment deposit also giving the ultimatum till jul 31st(for mutual release) or we can continue to wait. So we are really at cross here.
I wonder if it’s worth reaching out to tarion. They are not hitting their dates and hiding behind a pandemic

For those that have skin in this game, I am sorry to report that there is absolutely nothing happening with the site so far this summer.
Photo from August 2nd.
1691491920795.jpeg

Has anyone heard back from 20/20 towns? I have email multiple times with no reply. Any ideas on next steps?

Has anyone heard back from 20/20 towns? I have email multiple times with no reply. Any ideas on next steps?
Wait for your money back or contact your lawyer. These aren’t being built. The lands more valuable today than when they first sold. A new denser taller project with higher per square foot fees will be built. This is when buying pre construction goes horribly wrong.

Hi. I reached out to the developer and they are doing mutual release.. I am not sure whether I should go for mutual release or talk to the lawyer? Has anyone got the deposit back?

Hi, does anyone have a contact from the builder that's offering the mutual release? At this point I don't think the project will get built, I'd want to get my money back.

Back