Toronto 1859 Davenport | 11.57m | 3s | Ambient Designs

Maybe you should wake up and stop living in the past. Nothing stays the same and the world needs to evolve. People and things are more modernized now and why in the world would they even want to keep this old and outdated building ? Of course anyone in their right mind would want to get rid of it and add a more modernized building. The world is evolving and I think this is a great idea. I love the new building that is going to be put here and hopefully the rest of the area will take action and change because this whole area needs a complete makeover.
That ain't it, chief. One needs to compare what is being proposed to what is being replaced. And what is replacing it should always look and be better to give any validity to your argument.Thusly, what is being proposed here is clearly not, reasonably concluding it's de-evolved at best.

...if you'd ask me, they should work with the elder structure that gives that corner character - 3 stories plus retail. As opposed to nuking it with something bland, grey and sterile, IMO.

Back