Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

Some folks won't be happy until it shines Toronto grey at 5% output it seems... >.<
I don't mind colour, CN Tower looks terrific as does the Rogers Centre when roof is lit. I think it is because they use flood lighting and those are iconic structures. TD Terrace looks like a tacky Christmas Tree 🤣. I will wait until testing is complete before final judgement.

From this evening.

20231215_165714.jpg

They have now erected several signs at both Simcoe Street and Front Street entrances saying 160 Front St W . Not sure why our UT Overlords have recently decided it is 156 and changed the thread title :->

Good question.

Of note, from Toronto maps, both of those would be among the legal addresses of the former lots on the site, the prominent corner, was, actually 174...

1702759171427.png

Good question.

Of note, from Toronto maps, both of those would be among the legal addresses of the former lots on the site, the prominent corner, was, actually 174...

View attachment 527813
In my recollection, most buildings like nice round numbers as addresses and UT called it 160 for many years. No doubt we will be informed of why this was changed in due course :->

errorsmade.jpg

They're calling the TD Terrace now...so they can address it as 163.33333333333 Front St W to average out those numbers as far as we're concerned. 🙀

Back