Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

I think you can probably expect a "flagship" TD branch but no other retail. Hopefully a coffee shop but I don't think a restaurant is planned.
Makes sense, thanks.

And a detail photo of the TD logo:

View attachment 524841
Group 3.png

Put me in the camp of thinking this lighting is tacky. I don't mind the white highlights, but the green is awful. I can see using the colour for certain special events, but please please not all of the time!

Reactions: max
Put me in the camp of thinking this lighting is tacky. I don't mind the white highlights, but the green is awful. I can see using the colour for certain special events, but please please not all of the time!

From what I understand, still all just testing. (seems like they've been testing forever though). I really hope the lighting ends up being completely different.

From what I understand, still all just testing. (seems like they've been testing forever though). I really hope the lighting ends up being completely different.
To me it looks quite nice, as it really builds the skyline to have 1 or 2 brightly lit buildings on the skyline. I think hong kong is excessive, but this looks pretty good.

Last edited:
The ground floor layout will be as follows - TD Bank branch in the SEC of building (entrance facing Front), with a large lobby area to the left of it, and on the rear portion there's going to be a restaurant with a patio (+/-5,500sf) along Simcoe and a small 2nd retail unit on the interior (+/-2,200sf).

Back