Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

I think once the Well and 160 Front street get developed, it will really make a difference.

I have highlighted the Well as Yellow.

But those areas I have highlighted in Red need to get re-developed as well. And the Green is the Rail Deck Park. That will really make Front Street amazing.

Hopefully we can add Metro Toronto Convention Center redevelopment and that Cesar Peli redevelopment to this as well.

View attachment 271442
Also got condos coming at https://urbantoronto.ca/database/projects/485-wellington-street-west

Nor should it. This is a fantastic restaurant street waiting to happen.

I am not so sure about the potential for restaurants on Draper. There is no available parking - the parking spots are on the east side of the street are for residents by permit only 24 hours a day - and all are taken. The mere thought of the traffic increase, with restaurant supplies being delivered, the additional garbage pick ups, staff and guests being dropped off or picked up, illegal parking activity, would be enough to generate a huge push back. The Draper community is extremely tight and well connected - know in the area as 'The Republic of Draper'.

While reluctant to go out on a limb and say something will never, ever happen - I would certainly be most surprised to see commercial use of this nature in my lifetime.

The developers can leave the houses alone but there is a lot of low density offices and parking lot and under utilized stuff that can be re-developed.

All the stuff that I have highlighted in Yellow can be re-developed without effecting the residents of the area.

draper.PNG

The developers can leave the houses alone but there is a lot of low density offices and parking lot and under utilized stuff that can be re-developed.

All the stuff that I have highlighted in Yellow can be re-developed without effecting the residents of the area.

View attachment 271589
The majority of your highlighted area already has approved or under-construction development.

Oh really?

What is being built there? Is there a thread?

Above grade? Diagram time.

View attachment 271724
This diagram will be super exciting to watch.
I love how you decided to just not bother with Bay Adelaide North. The true mark of significance is fast becoming "will it get a Contra diagram"

This diagram will be super exciting to watch.
I love how you decided to just not bother with Bay Adelaide North. The true mark of significance is fast becoming "will it get a Contra diagram"
I briefly considered doing it and in the process fell asleep from boredom so it got thrown out.

Like The One, if folks can try to get as many wider shots as possible (especially from this angle) it'll help me draw them with more accuracy. This is, of course a group-effort. Can't do it without the amazing documentation.

I briefly considered doing it and in the process fell asleep from boredom so it got thrown out.

Like The One, if folks can try to get as many wider shots as possible (especially from this angle) it'll help me draw them with more accuracy. This is, of course a group-effort. Can't do it without the amazing documentation.
The Well is also super well documented by photos

Back