Toronto 123 Bellamy Road North | 144.45m | 44s | Hazelview | Graziani + Corazza

Paclo

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score

123 Bellamy Road North: a proposed 44, 35 & 9-storey market-rate rental development designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects for Hazelview Investments on the south side of Bellamy Road North, east of Cedar Brae Boulevard and north of Eglinton Avenue East in Toronto's South Cedarbrae—Eglinton East neighbourhood.

PLN - Architectural Plans - null-0.jpg
PLN - Architectural Plans - null-20.jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans - null-21.jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans - null-22.jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans - null-16.jpg

Last edited:
Before offering detailed comment, no slight on @Paclo but he's beat me to the punch more than usual on Toronto Apps this past week......... so I'm again thinking 'huh?'; because I was in the AIC at 3am.........

Of course, when I screen for new development, I usually look at last 30 days..........this app is older; what went on in March that stuff is showing up now? Hmmmm.

Seems very ok, not doing too much of anything. Is that parking lot to the south of the site old city owned land from the Scarb Expressway plans?

Seems very ok, not doing too much of anything. Is that parking lot to the south of the site old city owned land from the Scarb Expressway plans?
Yes, now it's parking for the GO station.

Won't get too into it on this thread, but I think this GO station is a great candidate to be shifted, having the platforms bridge over Eglinton with an entrance on both sides and hopefully a future LRT station in the middle.

Back