Toronto 11 YV | 213m | 62s | Metropia | Sweeny &Co

Today.
IMG_4779D.jpeg

I really want to like this
LOL right? I don't know what it is, but I'm also in that boat just hoping it turns out for no real reason.

Also @Deadpool X , after you mentioned Daniels, it made me think of those shitty "New York" towers at Sheppard and Bayview and damn... uh, let's hope not. Unfortunately I can't unsee it now 👀 .

LOL right? I don't know what it is, but I'm also in that boat just hoping it turns out for no real reason.

Also @Deadpool X , after you mentioned Daniels, it made me think of those shitty "New York" towers at Sheppard and Bayview and damn... uh, let's hope not. Unfortunately I can't unsee it now 👀 .
Hey at least those beyview towers are so camp they became iconic in their own PoMo-deco hellscape kinda way

Now that's a properly designed sidewalk. All the trees, benches, lamp posts, etc. are placed to the side creating a linear buffer between the pedestrians and the cars. It's frustrating seeing how many times they scatter these things all over the place to create an obstacle course on an already narrow sidewalk.

You'd think they could get this simple thing right but it seems to be a rarity in Toronto. This little stretch of public realm is a wonderful surprise. I'll detour here next time I'm in the area.

Last edited:

Back