Toronto 101 Spadina Avenue | 133.95m | 39s | Devron Developments | AUDAX

All Gone...
20231213_130433.jpg
20231214_094542.jpg

I didn't grab one but the whole thing is gone now.

I think he is joking. That line of thinking destroys development potential in Toronto just in case he isn't. It's not that it's the original billboard from 1950. It's that there has been a billboard there since the 1950s. That applies to 90% of all structures in the old city.

I think he is joking. That line of thinking destroys development potential in Toronto just in case he isn't. It's not that it's the original billboard from 1950. It's that there has been a billboard there since the 1950s. That applies to 90% of all structures in the old city.
Thanks, maestro. Yes, perhaps I was too subtle.......

I really hope this one doesn't get VE'd to death; some of the detailing, esp the arches, are very nice and help this project blend into the surroundings, despite its height.
I think the VE'ing process has already taken place here through the various proposed updates. So hopefully what we see currently will get built...

...but there's no guarantee that they won't shirk on the materials. I guess we'll have to wait and see for that one.

Edit: Also front page story...

I'm kind of new into urban development, how long do y'all think this would take to complete? Since demo was pretty much recently done and all.

Back