Hamilton 1 Jarvis Street | 49.5m | 14s | Emblem Developments | Studio JCI

Not until the giant sea of parking lot between it and the king william restaurant area are filled in - atm its a giant void in between - this needs to be fixed.
It'll still be a massive change for the area. Toronto still has huge parking lots in parts of the downtown too, but the area isn't terrible until they get filled. I suspect unlike Toronto, most of these will quickly be filled in the coming years. There's just too much available parking and too few events to make it worth keeping a parking lot.

It'll still be a massive change for the area. Toronto still has huge parking lots in parts of the downtown too, but the area isn't terrible until they get filled. I suspect unlike Toronto, most of these will quickly be filled in the coming years. There's just too much available parking and too few events to make it worth keeping a parking lot.
Not to mention the police station is right there so a much safer neighborhood to be in - or at least quicker response time for disputes hehe..

Not to mention the police station is right there so a much safer neighborhood to be in - or at least quicker response time for disputes hehe..
I had a coworker who lived right beside the police station and it didn't really change anything. Largely because the police are a reactive force rather than a proactive force.

I had a coworker who lived right beside the police station and it didn't really change anything. Largely because the police are a reactive force rather than a proactive force.
Well so much for that then - still it would be nice to have something along that sea of back rowhouse parking lot. It really does break up the harmony of king william - imo there should be restaurants/bars and patios the ENTIRE STRETCH down to these new builds.

Also it's kinda sad how this is all becoming high end restaurants but the gore park area is mostly still fast food joints. THAT SHOULD be the classiest area. I really hope I live to see a vibrant gore core.

Back