Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

Since I made the original comment jokingly, I feel somewhat responsible. I would add that I placed a simple "(jk)" after my post, so that people knew I was speaking in jest and wasn't taking a stab at disabled people or the difficulties I understand they have in almost any city with unaccessible public and private infrastructure and buildings. It is difficult to understand sarcasm that is not audible, so perhaps to settle and move past this matter we could attempt more often to use a jk or some other informative way to assure other posters that we are being humourous. I find italics works to some degree as well...(or a smiley face if that is your thing)

The PATH connection from Ice Condominiums at York Centre (12, 14 and 16 York Street) will provide multiple options; West - 25 Lower Simcoe Street (Infinity 3-4), East - 15 York Street (Maple Leaf Square), South - 20 Bay Street (Water Park Place), 85 Harbour Street (Water Park Place III - RBC) and 90 Harbour Street (Proposed 70s, 70s and 31s), North - 18 York Street (PWC), 25 York Street (Telus House) and Union Station via Maple Leaf Square and Air Canada Centre. There will be additional West connections from 18 York Street through 'Southcore Financial Centre' and the Delta Toronto Hotel that will connect directly to the Sky Walk and onward to Metro Toronto Convention Centre with future access to the Aquarium of Canada.

Are you kidding me? Jesus people! This board seems to be populated by a bunch of kids and senior citizens - who, sadly cannot distinguish between truth and sarcasm.

I enjoy sarcasm when it's clever. But there was nothing clever or amusing about that.
...says the 90 year old man on his front porch. (in case anyone was not understanding the joking bit)!

Do you also give out toothbrushes and toothpaste for Halloween? :)

p5

Last edited:
Sarcasm is hard for me to destinguish depending on my mood or the person commenting...... But when it's on the internet..... Oh boy if its not evident then i fall flat... Unless its extremely obvious i also believe it is a wonderful idea to put a (jk) or some funny face etc.... Oh and P5connex, it would actually be interesting to see a chart with the ages of members.... Im really curious.... i only know that 1 other member is my age....

Yes indeed, back on topic please - if anyone wants to continue this topic please create a new thread in the General Discussions.

from today
20111030029.jpg

20111030028.jpg

20111030034.jpg

Wow, things are sure moving along here! I was sure that Absolute would be above ground before ICE as they seemed to be well in the lead until fairly recently.

Back