Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

yes, it's expensive compared to MLS. However I notice the assignments are price the same as Ice. MLS starting price was around $450 psf I think? So it's gone up around $100 psf for Ice pricing. It's unlikely people will be reselling it at $450 psf. So unless they really want to live at MLS and let investors earn the profit or the other option is buying at Ice's original pricing.

hope it turns out well
what type of material will they use for the skin?

looks good like this

2278TorontosCheesyTowers_pic2.jpg

looks like glass to me.

a bit unfortunate about the 3rd Telus clone that we are getting at the same intersection... 18 York and of course the "original" being the other 2.

Last edited:
Phase 1 is over 85% sold .. Phase 2 coming soon we will see prices over 600 a foot here MLS resales will come on board at 650+ a foot

I assume you mean the land beside 18 york and the enterance to southern half of MTCC...

CONDO GUIDE had an ad saying "Construction Begins soon!" on this project.

Is that a complete exaggeration or is it possible truth?

I could imagine they could start on a first phase late into this year...

looks like glass to me.

a bit unfortunate about the 3rd Telus clone that we are getting at the same intersection... 18 York and of course the "original" being the other 2.

Is that an official rendering?

I'd rather have anothe Telus clone than more of those green glassed condo clones.

Interesting view of ICE September 23 2009

View from a balcony across the street.

Attachments

• DSCI0095.jpg
    DSCI0095.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 296
Is that hoarding I see going up in that last photo? Looks like it--a sign excavation is about to begin!:)

Nice try. It is the MLS podium roof with an exterior construction elevator... but close.

Back