Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

There have been some phenomenal photos posted to this thread over the past few days. Thanks to everyone that contributed!

wvfw.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic. It's hard to see, but there are angled metal columns on top :)

ztiv5u.jpg

P.S. Are there any updates on the office component of Ice (16 York)?

Last edited:
P1340928.jpg

P1340929.jpg

Attachments

• P1340928.jpg
    P1340928.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 496
  • P1340929.jpg
    P1340929.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 458
I think if you look closely at the current forms up there, it appears they *might* still be going ahead with some more interesting features on the mech top's side walls as well, as seen in a rendering pages back. It looks like there are little connections (sorry, not sure of the technical terms here) on the sides of the metal bars and beams that are to hold up the swiss cheese roof. Anyone else see those and think that its still a go, or has this been confirmed and I just missed it? If its the case, that part is more exciting to me than the roof, similar to the bridge in pickering that will have interesting curves and shapes.

Hopefully this goes faster than the bridge in pickering, it has been open for over a year now and still is only partially clad.

Hopefully this goes faster than the bridge in pickering, it has been open for over a year now and still is only partially clad.

Oh Pickering, the place where our tax dollars go to die.

A few more shots from this afternoon looking down University. Excited! Can't wait for the roof to come together. It's going to be a great pair :)

9426042462_9083b230de_b.jpg

9426041066_2e4e286d7c_b.jpg

This is really getting exciting. The rooftop feature with a gently lit LED light feature below would be a dream come true.

Back