Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

Today:

IMG_4703_zps90f417fb.jpg

IMG_4704_zps0fef88c4.jpg

IMG_4705_zps51852b6e.jpg

Feels like this has been moving so slow since winter started. The taller tower seems frozen in time and cladding hasn't kept up on either - I wonder why?..

beautiful pic! Ice is one of those projects that has a positive impact on the skyline from almost any angle. though still not digging how it looks from the rogers centre area. it looks off balance (probably cause Infinity sticks out like a sore thumb)

Feels like this has been moving so slow since winter started. The taller tower seems frozen in time and cladding hasn't kept up on either - I wonder why?..

I haven’t paid enough attention to know how much higher this tower goes but things have changed and it looks interesting, all of those little columns really open up the floor. These two pictures are very similar but that’s kind of the point. The first is from Wednesday morning and the second, from this morning. Changes like this combined with the winter weather will slow things down a bit. It was probably too windy to fly forms today.

IMG_5140rwm.jpg

IMG_5847rwm.jpg

I did an illustration of where I think we are

buildingshibs53.jpg

Attachments

• buildingshibs5.jpg
    buildingshibs5.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures! Cant wait to see them put the finishing touches on the top that circular piece of art that shoots beams of light into the sky.

It will be tallest for a while (it's the tallest under construction), 10 york is not approved yet (with it's current design i hope it never will be) and 1 yonge will most likely be phased and will likely run into a fizzled market.

10 york is approved and 80% sold.. the Menkes towers next door will be taller than 68 stories and construction has started already.

Back