News   May 06, 2024
 603     1 
News   May 06, 2024
 1.2K     0 

Tip Top Lofts Condos (Context Development) - Real Estate -

ten_eighteen

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone has the floorplans for the Tip Top Lofts? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Well, there are some on the site, but it is an extremely limited selection. Hopefully someone has saved them? :)

Yes, I've noticed that with Context they significantly reduce the floorplans viewable on their site as the building sells out. Good luck!

Thanks! I actually came across that site before, but it doesn't seem to be complete - the unit I'm interested in doesn't seem to be found there for some reason.

Anybody live at Tiptop Lofts?

Just had a question. I noticed all the co-ops at 17 - 55 Bishop Tutu Blvd.

is this a problem at night with noise and crime? just wondering. its a pretty big co-op living low income housing project.

I just read some stuff like this,
http://www.thestar.com/GTA/Crime/article/524746

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2008/12/16/7764366-sun.html
53. On Sept. 9, Imtiaz Khan, 27, was shot and killed in the fourth floor stairwell at 25 Bishop Tutu Boulevard. A 34-year-old man was also injured. Charged with first-degree murder are: Neon Daneyon Jemmott, 27, and Jason David Browne, 32.

and probalby more if i search..

Last edited:
Is there an original thread for TIP TOP LOFTS?

Hi all,

How is everyone doing? I'm new here, although i've always visited this forum as a guest to browse through the Projects & Construction section. I was wondering if there was an original thread for "Tip Top Lofts"? I did a search but i couldn't find it. I'm interested in reading up on it because this forum is very resourceful and have user input/opinions.

Thank you.

Type this into google..

site:urbantoronto.ca tip top loft

if you use "site:<sitename>" it will only return results from that site.

You can also do an advance search of UT and search thread titles only for Tip Top Lofts - though I must say the search function is not as good as I had hoped. There are several threads, real estate, cameras etc.

Type this into google..

site:urbantoronto.ca tip top loft

if you use "site:<sitename>" it will only return results from that site.

still nothing... but thanks for the tip. That function does show some other related threads.

No problem, I wasn't sure what you were really looking for so I thought that method might be your best solution. I'm guessing construction images for tip top or time line perhaps?

well i just thought there would be one of those threads that you find in the PROJECT & CONSTRUCTION section where you got images, forum opinions, floorplans, prices, etc. Basically the overall discussion of the project itself.

Back