News   Jul 12, 2024
 953     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 359     0 

The Toronto Teaser!

JasonParis

Member Bio
Reaction score
So I thought I'd try something new and -- perhaps -- fun on here.

We can basically use this thread to post photos of unique spots in Toronto where fellow forumers can attempt to guess the location. They should be unique, in the public domain (so to speak) and not completely impossible to figure out either.

Perhaps refrain from posting a new photo until the previous photo has been figured out. Also, if you can post a "zoomed out" version of the location after it has been guessed, that would also probably be advantageous to those that couldn't figure it out.

So here's our first one...

DSCN5392.jpg

This is a great idea, but I'm stumped. I even tried to cheat, but the filename and your photobucket gallery didn't yield any clues.

I was thinking Robart's Library, but I'm not sure.
Then I was thinking the court on Jarvis, but it doesn't have the same windows it seems.

It's not the Gardiner, sorry!

However, you are on the right track with your second guess urbandreamer.

How long before you tell us the answer and when is it polite for someone else to put up a pic?
Umm, not sure. But I think 48 hours will suffice. I'll drop some more clues before that time expires though if need be.

whatever it is, adma would probably know.
Yes, I suspect adma will be the winner of this game!

I've seen threads like this on other sites. Usually the person that wins, is the next person to post a photo. Of course they can pass their turn if they want. But it works best that way I found.

It looks like something on Simcoe just west of University, near the American Consulate or something. It definitely has that University Avenue vibe to it.

Back