News   Apr 19, 2024
 79     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 457     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 793     3 

The seemingly terminal decline of Tim Hortons

It’s amazing how many cannabis stores there are. I can only assume that VCs have fronted the cash for 3-5 year leases. Eventually the backers are going to want their pound of flesh.

It's tough to say whether or not cannabis shops have peaked yet, but it does somewhat seem like the acceleration of new ones openly have gradually slowed down a bit.

At some point, the competition will outrun the course as there's only so much demand for it among areas and the profitability of such ventures diminishes.

It's tough to say whether or not cannabis shops have peaked yet, but it does somewhat seem like the acceleration of new ones openly have gradually slowed down a bit.

At some point, the competition will outrun the course as there's only so much demand for it among areas and the profitability of such ventures diminishes.

I have noticed a decline in the number of new pot shops in Toronto along with the closure of a few existing ones. It seems like the market was oversaturated and starting to correct itself.

On the topic of cannabis stores, an owner of several Queen Street West properties predicts that more than 70% of them will close in the next couple years (in the area):

Although cannabis dispensaries experienced a high during the pandemic, Gatto said the industry’s success on Queen Street West is about to crash – hard. He expects more than 70 per cent of pot shops to close their doors in the next two years.

“We have a vicious cycle going on. First, galleries go. Then, dispensaries come in. Now, they’re the ones going out,” he said.

Oh Yummy! Biebs Brew to go with my Timbiebs! This is like an April fools joke. 😆

Tim Hortons said the beverage is inspired by his "slight sweet tooth" and "love for hints of delicious vanilla flavouring in his coffee."

The coffee is cold steeped for 16 hours to enhance the flavour, while the French vanilla syrup gives it a sweet and creamy taste, the company said.

Oh Yummy! Biebs Brew to go with my Timbiebs! This is like an April fools joke. 😆

Tim Hortons said the beverage is inspired by his "slight sweet tooth" and "love for hints of delicious vanilla flavouring in his coffee."

The coffee is cold steeped for 16 hours to enhance the flavour, while the French vanilla syrup gives it a sweet and creamy taste, the company said.
I wish I could send this back in time to 2021 April Fools me.

Starting yesterday (Monday June 6th), I noticed that their coffee cups are bending/flexing(?) more than before. I usually bring it home and drink without the cap on, and I noticed immediately when I grabbed the coffee cup, there was much less resistance. Maybe it's just my imagination, but could be saving on material cost?

... and I am supposed to be convinced to go to Tim Hortons?
1654628981017.png

(seen in a YouTube ad)

Back