Toronto The New Residences of Yorkville Plaza | 92.05m | 31s | Camrost-Felcorp | WZMH COMPLETE

Should the Queens Park view corridor be preserved?

• Yes

Votes: 168 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 145 37.4%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 15 3.9%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 60 15.5%

• Total voters
I heard that the Yorkville Plaza complete date has been pushed out to September 2014. As far as I know, there is no dates set for the Cumberland Tower. I am not sure when the sales office will open.

Yes. That white sign is still there but it has been covered over with a piece of white painted plywood. If you look closely, you will see it.

9 November 2013:
gn2e.jpg

9z0r.jpg

I think this originally was going to be Deca the condominium.

Application: New Building Status: Under Review

TORONTO ON M5R 2G1

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 279862 BLD 00 NB Accepted Date: Dec 19, 2013

Project: Multiple Use/Non Residential New Building

Description: Proposal to construct a 10-storey retail and office commercial building (East Tower). For underground garage see related permit #12 289341 BLD

Last edited:
Confused, where is this going ?? I thought it was simply another residential tower ? (with retail at base)

It looks like the Deca is on hold. The south-tower sales office should/may open soon.

The Deca may be started next spring as a ten story retail and office building. Everything on this site looks like it is a maybe.

Last edited:
We've moved a number of posts which are related to the second tower on this site to a new thread for The Cumberland at Yorkville Plaza so that we can tie it to a new dataBase file.

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5R 2G1

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 14 123063 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Feb 28, 2014

Project: Non-Residential Building New Building

Description: To construct a 10-storey retail/commercial office building with shared underground parking facilities, relating to 135 Yorkville Ave., 21 Avenue Rd. and 200 Cumberland St.

Nice shot ^! Four Seasons (the new and current one) is truly a gem.
As for the old one, I wonder how feasible it would have been to add additional floors to the existing structure (Sutton Place). Was this ever considered?

In the current plan Camrost never considered (as far as we know) adding floors to the top of the old Four Seasons the way that is being done at the Sutton Place hotel/The Britt. The second tower here, The Cumberland (in its own thread), will be taller.

Back