Toronto The Milan Condominium | ?m | 37s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects COMPLETE

• Thread starter The Burgher of TO
  • Start date
Today: Look who decided to join the party
Too bad it wasn't taller.

If you look at my videos I post sometime ago, you would have seen it had join the party then. I have the photos of it as well back then, but haven't had the time to fix or post most of this year shots.

Give it another year or so, this baby will start to make its mark in the skyline from various locations I shoot from. It will start the wave of the changing skyline once the other towers start to get built along with the ones under construction now after this one. X2 will make its mark later this year or early next year in the skyline shots.

img1965tx.jpg

You know this one isn't too bad ..

The balcony glass will really make or break it.

Some retail would have been nice on the side street but alas ..

Yeah, I walk by it several times a week and almost no one travels that stretch. I think everything you need retail wise is covered in the surrounding area, so there's not much point either.

There's very little foot traffic in front of the building. It's just a hair too far from Yonge.

Yeah, I walk by it several times a week and almost no one travels that stretch. I think everything you need retail wise is covered in the surrounding area, so there's not much point either.

Hmm:confused:, expect a lot more future development for that stretch, build it and people and retail will come...look at CityPlace, Southcore, RiverCity, etc.

Hmm:confused:, expect a lot more future development for that stretch, build it and people and retail will come...look at CityPlace, Southcore, RiverCity, etc.

I didn't realize there was a ton of new retail in Southcore, Cityplace or Rivercity?? Anyway, doesn't this area already have quite a bit of retail along Yonge? I find the storefronts along Yonge in this area to be pretty nice retail acutally. Bit OT but kinda wish we would see more if it down Yonge, south of Bloor. A mix of retail of the type you see in Leslieville, Yonge north of Eglinton, or Summerhill / Rosedale, might make a case against redevelopment of the old frontages along Yonge, strictly because they have grungy stores.

Back