Toronto The Milan Condominium | ?m | 37s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects COMPLETE

• Thread starter The Burgher of TO
  • Start date
Ok ok.. if ever there was a Project that deserves the overly-repeated "This is taking FOREVER" comment, it's Milan!

They're still not at street-level? Damn!
Ah well, just more disappointment for a disappointing intersection.

Ok ok.. if ever there was a Project that deserves the overly-repeated "This is taking FOREVER" comment, it's Milan!

They're still not at street-level? Damn!
Ah well, just more disappointment for a disappointing intersection.

Yeah, that intersection is a dive!!!, in which it all corresponds to a bad design, slow sales and very little happening after 6 years

Yeah, that intersection is a dive!!!, in which it all corresponds to a bad design, slow sales and very little happening after 6 years

Seriously!
I've attempted to sit in that lil Parkette to wait for friends a couple times, only to find myself walking over to The Rock (on Cumberland) for better action. There's even a cafe here, yet no pedestrian activity.
What could have been a neat intersection (MTV, Residential, Cafes, etc) has remained an isolated ghost-corner for the most part.

Speaking of this lame intersection, I hope that dingy building on the SE corner gets redeveloped someday. Great opportunity for an interesting curved building with the turn in the road.

The pace of construction on this is ridiculous. Apart from their typically ugly designs, the Conservatory Group seems to be one of the most unreliable developers to invest in.

From today:

6813714298_947cee987e_b.jpg

April 06
NOTE: 6,000 Photos for over 150 projects taken so far in 2012 are now on line. Have fun
More on site
7092023049_271f89c07b_b.jpg

7092034833_dee27452fb_b.jpg

6945961446_14b9177a84_b.jpg

7092025101_c8a0d7f7a5_b.jpg

7092032857_e2b59473bc_b.jpg

Speaking of this lame intersection, I hope that dingy building on the SE corner gets redeveloped someday. Great opportunity for an interesting curved building with the turn in the road.

Don't hold your breath, I think I saw an app. to replace all the windows in that building

Last edited:
The Toronto housing office building ? I like that it has some character, or are you referring to that shorter one, which is a mess I agree but could be cleaned up potentially.

Back