The Gloucester on Yonge (Concord Adex) - Real Estate - was The Clover on Yonge (Cresford)

Buyers at least need to get a lawyer by all means - individually, jointly, directly or indirectly, then consulate lawyer what is the best approach, have lawyer standby.
Gee right now i'd stay away from hiring any lawyer, to avoid being hit with a double whammy
truthfully right now i'd be happy to get away from any real estate contract,... just saying

5 years... to many buyers Clover becoming part of their life... It carries hopes, emotion, stories... how can rollback these? If we ever try and do something then at least we won’t be regret. Right now, clover is not over yet.

As you may know, the Clover project is having issue right now. We are grouping all the purchaser together. If you haven't reached out to us (this project only), please create an account and send a message to me. I will direct you to the discussion group.

Thanks for those pics. After I saw one of the pic, I was wondering if the builder has removed half of my balcony, so I contacted the Cresford yesterday, unfortunately the answer is yes. So for anyone who bought unit 13 flowerlace model on floor 26 and up, we paid extra 30k for 111 sq balcony, it is gone, instead we only got 60sq balcony. No letter no explanation, with the hot Toronto mkt, looks like there is nothing we can do.
Purchasers that want to fight to retain their Toronto #CLOVER on Yonge units please URGENTLY join us as we have secured lawyer MATTHEW GOTTLIEB alongside ANDREW WINTON from Lax O'Sullivan. Matthew is one of the TOP lawyers in Canada. Link below

We are now at the most critical time frame to protect our contracts. ACT NOW and reach out to us!

Please join the Whatsapp group so we can battle to collectively fight for our purchase contracts against Concord.

Thank you
—————————————————————
Please note that this is the LINK to join the Clover Buyers -Team Matt WHATSAPP GROUP should you wish to join our Team and Group:

#clover
#cloveronyonge
#cresford
#concord
#litigation

This one?

Clover condo buyers want to limit project owner’s profit
By Tess Kalinowski Real Estate ReporterFri., Aug. 21, 2020

A judge with the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Commercial List) has given the new owner of the Clover condos and two separate groups of unit purchasers two more weeks to negotiate an agreement on how much the pre-construction purchasers will pay to retain the units they agreed to buy five years ago.
The Clover is one of three Cresford Development projects that fell into receivership in March. Concord Developments subsequently took over the Clover by paying $171 million of Cresford’s debts.

On Thursday, its lawyer David Gruber asked the court to allow it to “disclaim” or terminate the original Cresford buyers’ contracts immediately as part of the court-supervised restructuring process, so that Concord could move ahead with new purchase agreements to finance construction loans to finish the project.

Gloucester buyer wechat group
F746552B-221A-4A03-AEE8-FDA993135F7A.jpeg

Back