Teahouse 501 Yonge Street Condo (Lanterra Developments) - Real Estate

Quote from builder's email dated 14 March: "...We are in the last stages of building registration and expect to obtain it soon. We will advise once the building has registered, and final closing will follow about a month after...."
i got the same thing from builder, not even a word change In earlier Feb. now almost two months past. Crazy, we north tower almost move in two years, every couple of months needs defer the mortgage approval

Quote from builder's email dated March 21, " As final closing dates have not been determined, you may provide us with additional post-dated cheques for the months of April and May...."

Hi, above teahouse owner. Just got email from builder,
We are pleased to advise that the Declaration with respect to Teahouse Condominium registered on Friday, March 31, 2023 creating Toronto Standard Condominium Plan No. 2972.

We anticipate that closings will begin the last week of April, 2023 starting with the North Tower and our solicitor,

Hi, above teahouse owner. Just got email from builder,
We are pleased to advise that the Declaration with respect to Teahouse Condominium registered on Friday, March 31, 2023 creating Toronto Standard Condominium Plan No. 2972.

We anticipate that closings will begin the last week of April, 2023 starting with the North Tower and our solicitor,
Hi, do you also live this building ?
Just wondering after closing all units and if we get board members, do you think any possibility to change our management company or securities? I never had such a rude and irresponsible people like them

Hi, do you also live this building ?
Just wondering after closing all units and if we get board members, do you think any possibility to change our management company or securities? I never had such a rude and irresponsible people like them
yes, I live in this building. I don’t think that’s a way to do or easy to do. They hire this company to manage and should have contract and this is a big company, it cannot easy to switch to a different company, that’s my opinion. Maybe if large amounts of people want to change, the builder might thinking of

yes, I live in this building. I don’t think that’s a way to do or easy to do. They hire this company to manage and should have contract and this is a big company, it cannot easy to switch to a different company, that’s my opinion. Maybe if large amounts of people want to change, the builder might thinking of
Well.. thats sucks..
My previous building changed management company 1yr after closing so i thought maybe it can be done thus building too lol

I recently witnessed twice that homeless person sleeping in the lobby overnight and not surprisingly they did nothing about that but just sitting in the desk do nothing. But they work so hard patrolling residents like boss.
And refusing to receive parcel thats within limits

Only work for their convenience

I am not sure about your experience but so far I really dont like them :(

Back