Teahouse 501 Yonge Street Condo (Lanterra Developments) - Real Estate

I would like to know if you know if the final closing will be soon after the occupancy or not?
I want to know when I will apply for mortgage. I am on the 49th south tower, didn't receive occupancy notice yet.

I would like to know if you know if the final closing will be soon after the occupancy or not?
I want to know when I will apply for mortgage. I am on the 49th south tower, didn't receive occupancy notice yet.
the developer told me the final close gonna be summer 2022, probably

Im on 47th floor and my occupancy date is Nov. 5th.
I guess you wont be too far from mine

When will be the inspection date, two week before the occupancy date or no inspection any more?

When will be the inspection date, two week before the occupancy date or no inspection any more?
Be ready it gonna delay again, the south tower even not finish now, I don’t believe it gonna on time. And be ready to feel unhappy, the inside small detail is very very normal or to say only little bit better than bad. Everywhere is unfinished, needs lot of time. Please update here when you occupied. I still don’t know when these building gonna final close.

Just got email from developer that it is delay for another 2-4 weeks. Will probably push to occupancy in December.

Just got email from developer that it is delay for another 2-4 weeks. Will probably push to occupancy in December.
ok. Then the final close date gonna be 2022 summer or fall probably. after move in almost three months they just put in the hallway carpet, hopefully the air conditioning works when you move in in December, because in the summer the north tower no conditioning for a longer time. There is a unit owner I met, after move in there is no window for a couple of months. My refrigerator has a holl on the surface and the dishwasher door is hard to open and close. It has been almost half year now, still nobody show up to fix or check. Just pretend nothing happens. And my level is bit higher than the standard height, the closest not even all the way to the top, they said it makes like this way. WTF, they are not responsible at all. Hopefully everything goes right way with you.

Anyone received any updates on occupancy and stuff?
I just got email saying that they are changing my vanity countertop due to supply issue..😑
Not even providing a sample of alternative
Anyone got this notice?
They are saying they are going to use 'Quartz Grigio 2cm'

do you guys received any update when gonna be the final close date ?
No idea. I moved in January and they still haven't give my storage yet. I need to get my storage first. And long ways for them to repair my unit :(
Finishes were so bad. Feels like it was done by part time student. Cant believe it was done by professionals.

Back