News   Jul 23, 2024
 534     2 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 446     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 477     0 

Tall Buildings data at TOBuilt

That's cool. Really puts the latest boom in prespective.

I have a sneaky suspicion the official Spire address was changes from 100 Church to 33 Lombard very late in the game. The tippy, tippy top is also said to be 150m on some city documents. (as usual, nothing really definitive though)

I'm quite certain that with over 9000 building the site is riddled with errors. Having said that, I do make every effort to correct things as they come up, and I am not sensitive about having people point out problems.

A more ideal handling of address data would be to include all addresses for a building, while highlighting a main address. Too much work for me, but I can imagine how it might be possible to implement.

Yeah, I guess the condo corporation changed the address.

I guess so as Toronto Maps had 100 Church as the address throughout construction but now says 33 Lombard.

I'm quite certain that with over 9000 building the site is riddled with errors. Having said that, I do make every effort to correct things as they come up, and I am not sensitive about having people point out problems.

A more ideal handling of address data would be to include all addresses for a building, while highlighting a main address. Too much work for me, but I can imagine how it might be possible to implement.

It would be convenient if each building page had a link for reporting errors.

Holy crap.
I just spent 45.7 minutes in a trance checking out the stats.
Amazing.

Back