News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.7K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 386     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 959     1 

Tableau Condos (1B+Den)

I like T5 better. It has more glass and a wider balcony.
Only drawbacks is that it is located adjacent to the elevators and it is facing the Gardiner.
I would make the opening to the bedroom half as wide so that there is more wallspace for furniture for boththe bedroom and living room.

T4B is similar layout but turned sideways with the narrower side having the windows and balcony, but has unobstructed park/Fort York views. I would avoid unit 4 because it is dirctly across from the elevators.

i prefer T5 for layout ... wide and shallow allows for more natural light and the larger balcony is a plus, but there are several things i would consider getting changed + negotiated at the onset:

- extend the solid bedroom/LR dividing wall and have the slider set up as an internal pocket door, otherwise an external door will impede on your vertical and floorspace when it's being slid back/forth

- looks like there's enough space to move the W/D next to the refrigerator along the kitchen wall ... that way you get a larger entry closet for add'l storage, etc.

-----------

the location of the building is the ED, so i'm not sure what's the reference to Fort York is all about.
all views are either N or S, so verify what's around you ...
with regards to the elevators, both unit designs are next/near the elevators except for T4 unit x07.

It's no contest for me. T5 for many of the reasons already mentioned.

T5 is going to feel a lot more open with the wide window and the placement of the den. The placement of the den in T4B is pretty good, but the layout of T5 is far more spacious. Often a den separate from the living and dining areas just makes a long and narrow unit feel much smaller. These are both good floor plans.

The foyer of T5 is far more inviting and I sense that the layout will have a far nicer flow.

The strengths of T5 don't result in negatives to T4B, however. They are both good floor plans so I think it would all come down to how one lives in their unit and their own personal preferences because I don't see much wrong with either of them.

Back