News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.6K     5 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 682     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.3K     1 

streetlevel Toronto - central westend (56 photos)

Sir Novelty Fashion, I wish I was either from TO or there for school. I'd kill to live there ;)
I am living in the Netherlands (near Rotterdam) and I attend university in Utrecht. I'm writing about spatial segregation of ethnic minorities in Toronto for a course called Urban Geography.
I find Toronto, and most N. American cities, very interresting. I try to read a lot about it. I visited Canada and the US this summer, I miss it a lot, checking out all these pics make me forget that I'm here in Europe instead of North America for a moment.

Lucky for you, the government has just instituted a new death-for-work-visa program.

I'm sure you'll find more than a few people around here who'd be willing to trade places with you... at least for a while. The Netherlands is a beautiful place.

Thanks for answering my question, at any rate!

Yes, there's quite a lot of people here who love Europe. Ganjavih and hksyline are two names that come to mind. hkskyline visited Europe twice in one year and Ganjavih is "obsessed" with Europe. He once said, we both want what we can't have. Ain't that the truth!

Back