Square One Shopping Centre

If you spent 20 minutes looking for a parking spot at Square One, then you are blind. I have parked there many times, and even during mad Christmas shopping, it never took more than 5 minutes. You must be looking only for the very front spots of every row at the mall, if it took you 20 minutes.

Actually it was the parking garages..

It was very busy.. but it's true that I fell on bad luck as my Father took only about 5 minutes or so to find one outside the garages...

If you spent 20 minutes looking for a parking spot at Square One, then you are blind. I have parked there many times, and even during mad Christmas shopping, it never took more than 5 minutes. You must be looking only for the very front spots of every row at the mall, if it took you 20 minutes.

Wow kinda rude there. I tried going to Square One on Labour Day or some other holiday and I reached Duke of York, and then said frak it when I saw all the cars and left. But all the time I wasted just trying to get away from the mall was insane. Gawd I hate driving to Square One. It's a nightmare. I'll always choose EMTC over Square One if I can.

Square One's updated leasing plan confirms Zara taking all the space between Browns and Bath & Body Works (formerly occupied by Caryl Baker, Talbots, Ricki's and RW & Co.). 14,055 sq ft it says.

5513628132_045b4c7953.jpg

http://www.oxfordproperties.com/leasing/LoImages/rfp/29810_RFP.pdf

Last edited:
Disney Store Square One (new Imagination Park design) reopens next week:

Experience the ALL NEW Disney Store!
Opening Day
April 6
12:00 noon Opening Ceremony
FREE gift to first 250 guests

Celebrate with us!
April 16
10:00 am Opening Ceremony
FREE gift to first 500 guests
12:00 - 4:00 pm meet Goofy and Pluto in Centre Court
Don't forget to bring your camera!

Characters alternate every 30 minutes. Character appearances are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Call store for more details.

According to Wind Mobile's twitter they just opened a kiosk at Square One outside Wal-Mart

I went to Starstruck at Square One yesterday, but it was gone, closed, no sign it ever existed! What's up with that? And where am I supposed buy rare DVDs now? All the way to way to downtown Toronto? That sucks/

Yeah it closed down shortly after the Sherway one did I believe. This was a few months ago.

I went to Starstruck at Square One yesterday, but it was gone, closed, no sign it ever existed! What's up with that? And where am I supposed buy rare DVDs now? All the way to way to downtown Toronto? That sucks/

Physical media is dying, doady. Not sure why you're surprised.

Last edited:
Square One also released an update today.

Coming soon:

A/X Armani Exchange, Jack & Jones, Mobilicity, Whole Foods Market, Zara.

The mall is really continuing that upscale trend.

Back