South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

Furniture for sale -- south beach condo

I'm selling my furniture. Everything must go by June 30th. I figure it would be an easy move if someone in the building buys from me. Everything I have was purchased brand new and I've only been in the condo for less than 2 months, so everything is still in immaculate condition. Pricing is negotiable. Some feature items are a white leather sectional sofa with ottoman (made in Italy), circular glass kitchen table, 6 black leather kitchen chairs, white modern tv stand, 3 white leather/chrome kitchen bar stools, modern oil painting and white leather bench. All items can be found on my MLS listing #W2342950 in photos and there is a virtual tour as well. If interested, please email me at mmarchets1976@me.com. Thanks.

This may sound like a bit of a strange question, but what do the hallways outside the units in south beach look like? A lot of new buildings are really amazing in the units, and the hallways look horrible. If someone could take a picture from their phone or something, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

South Beach child care

Hi! My husband and baby and I will be moving into the green tower. I am looking for possible day care/babysitting in the buildings for when I go off mat leave in April. My husband and I are both shift workers so we will be looking for flexible part-time care, including some overnights and weekends. If anyone out there knows of any students or anyone else in the building that might be interested, I would love to hear from you. Private message me!

Last edited:
Received a notice saying that our Final Tentative Occupancy Date is Dec. 11! This is for 3rd floor in Phase 2.

I'm in Beyond the Sea , Phase 3 and I'm renting dirt cheap right now for a 1+1 but I'm dieing to move over to the South Beach. Beyond the Sea is not for the younger crowd. Too many problems with this building and just an investor built condo. Hopefully will be in South Beach in April.

Question, I thought that South Beach Condos had lofts? How come none are for sale on mls or any being rented out? How many exactly are there?

I'm in Beyond the Sea , Phase 3 and I'm renting dirt cheap right now for a 1+1 but I'm dieing to move over to the South Beach. Beyond the Sea is not for the younger crowd. Too many problems with this building and just an investor built condo. Hopefully will be in South Beach in April.

Question, I thought that South Beach Condos had lofts? How come none are for sale on mls or any being rented out? How many exactly are there?

I have friends who live in tower two. It's also known as "Beyond the shit".

South Beach had the "loft collection". This was a name given to the units on floors 2 - 9. The layouts are no different on these floors than on floors 10 - 23 but the higher floors were sold at a higher cost. Floors 25 - 28 are similar but they include 3 bedroom units on those floors as well. Floors 29 - 31 are penthouse levels with different layouts. Note I purposely left out floor 24...there are no floors with 4's (4, 14, 24)and no 13th floor at SB.

Are you meaning two-level lofts? There are none of those at South Beach. There are quite a few units on the mls currently for sale and for rent.

Back