South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

Beautiful Matori! Especially your bathroom and the tiles you selected. I don't even remember having those as an option lol :). Your unit looks fab. Let me guess, it's the Collins?

Thanks guys. I had no idea how it was going to turn out... I have the Avalon - 1+den, although the Collins would of been nice haha. I don't really have any more unit pictures as they are all zoomed in and taken of deficiencies.

Had our PDI recently. Lots of deficiencies and things not completed. Hardwood scratches, cracked window, missing backsplash tiles, bathroom trim titles not finished, paint job was bad. Too many things to list here.
Other than that looks good.

Looked around pool area etc as and they are far from being complete.

Had our PDI recently. Lots of deficiencies and things not completed. Hardwood scratches, cracked window, missing backsplash tiles, bathroom trim titles not finished, paint job was bad. Too many things to list here.
Other than that looks good.

Looked around pool area etc as and they are far from being complete.

Wow, that's quite a few...sorry to hear that. Do you have any pics of your unit?

Wow, that's quite a few...sorry to hear that. Do you have any pics of your unit?

IMG_0861.jpg
IMG_0856.jpg
IMG_0855.jpg

Here are couple:

Attachments

• IMG_0861.jpg
    IMG_0861.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0856.jpg
    IMG_0856.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_0855.jpg
    IMG_0855.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 306
MadMax - There were deficiencies. Alot of ticks, scratches, lights on angles, paint leaking, missing cocking, glue/silicone spills, corner chips, hardwood cut short (gap between hardwood and baseboard).

Alot of small things - nothing tooo major. Its incredible to think how someone can say this is a finished project and move on (i.e. the floors cut short, and lighting fixture on a 45 degree angle). Somethings are soo visible, and there are a bunch that you need to run your fingers over.

I suggest you go with like 3 people and have them looking as well. The PDI lady is quite pushy (I found) so the extra person or 2 will help with finding all the deficiencies... also if you want to measure and get the exact dimensions of the rooms, walls, etc.

Move in date??????

After reading some posts in this thread, something doesn't make sense. People on the 20th floor are moving in before people on the 4th floor. Some people's promised move in dates are actually going to happen, whereas others have 2 week delays from promised date. I just don't understand how this builder is operating. I'm on the 12th floor and have a March 1st move in date and now I'm not very optimistic this date will happen. My PDI is next week, so I guess I'll find out soon enough. It's just been so frustrating with all the delays so far. On another note, anyone planning on renting their parking spot or know of anyone wanting to rent a spot?

Thanks guys. I had no idea how it was going to turn out... I have the Avalon - 1+den, although the Collins would of been nice haha. I don't really have any more unit pictures as they are all zoomed in and taken of deficiencies.

i have the same unit, got my PDI notice for wed 11am....i'm on the 12th floor....the move - in date was set for march 2nd...we'll see if there are any delays....

Back