News   Apr 26, 2024
 650     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Some of us need to get off our butts

E

Ed007Toronto

I certainly need to do so.

Between Montreal, New York, The Netherlands, and HK's half the world pics this section is quickly becoming imports only. Let's get some TO stuff happening. Time to stop the out-sourcing :)

I'll have some on the weekend. Those of you with cameras get busy.

I plan to do a photo tour this weekend if the weather permits.

When I get a little more time I have a lot of older photos that I am going to pull from my archives and post (all Toronto or surrounding area). Hopefully Ill get a day to do that soon (scanner is just really boring and when I have access to one, I never want to do it).

Billy, email me if you do decide to do so. I may be able to go. Others welcome.

I keep meaning to do one but just can't seem to get off my lazy ass. Any neighbourhoods requests?

yeah, the whole frakkin lot of them Sir Ganj ;)

gorn, git, no slackin' now ;)

i have several toronto pics, but where do you guys host these things?

Maybe it's time we all go harass those security people at Royal Bank Plaza.

I might also head out over the weekend to take some pics. Probably of just the usual suspects.

Between Montreal, New York, The Netherlands, and HK's half the world pics this section is quickly becoming imports only.
Isn't it remarkable that a Toronto Forum attrackts people from all over Canada, and the world?

And it would be cool to see some more of TO, I can't get tired of seeing TO pics.

Ed, I hear you man. I haven't done a real T.O. thread since last summer...but being in London, ON hurts my opportunities of shooting in T.O. It wasn't so bad when I was in school because I would go back home pretty often and shoot...but since I started my job in September, it is really tough to find time to shoot. Once I move back to T.O. (which will hopefully be in Sept) you guys should start seeing more photos from me again. I did take about 20-30 photos during christmas break which I do intend to post...I just haven't found the time to post-process them.

It is too gloomy outside to take pics. The sun never comes out anymore.

I find that too much sun isn't good for photos either, especially this time of year, as it is hard to take good pictures with the sun in the way. I'm partial to partly cloudy or high ceiling overcast days for photothreads.

Back