Social at Church + Dundas (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

Dan R

Member Bio
Reaction score
Just got updated tentative occupancy notice for May 2023 - 11 months later. What about others. They're at 21 floors, can they realistically complete 52 floors by May 2023?

Just got updated tentative occupancy notice for May 2023 - 11 months later. What about others. They're at 21 floors, can they realistically complete 52 floors by May 2023?
It is TENTATIVE and can be further delayed with 90-day notice at no cost. lol

Hi Dan, I'm new here. Back in Feb 2022 I got the same date as May 2023 and in Middle of July 2022 they sent out a new tentative occupancy of July 2023. If we move in July 2023 when do you think the closing will be? =)

Hi Dan, I'm new here. Back in Feb 2022 I got the same date as May 2023 and in Middle of July 2022 they sent out a new tentative occupancy of July 2023. If we move in July 2023 when do you think the closing will be? =)
I'm not positive they can even be at stage of completion to move in @July 2023... they still haven't completed the roof which seems to be taking a lot longer.

Got an email with a new tentative occupancy date for my unit. 20th floor Dec 8th. Any one else got a date =)

Got my keys today -14th floor.
A fridge is still missing. It had been noted on PDI. Any suggestion how I go about it? Thanks

Out of curiosity: for those who have started their interim occupancy, how much are you guys paying every month currently? Were you given a closing date?

Mine is coming up in March and just looking around at the BOC interest rate it is kind of crazy to say the least...

Out of curiosity: for those who have started their interim occupancy, how much are you guys paying every month currently? Were you given a closing date?

Mine is coming up in March and just looking around at the BOC interest rate it is kind of crazy to say the least...
I pay almost $4000 for under 650 sqft unit now... the exact closing date is not given... crazy crazy

Back