News   Jul 29, 2024
 199     0 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 98     0 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 487     0 

So where is Osama at?

My time is my own business, isn't it? As to the edit, I changed the word "idiotic" to "pointless."

As to whether I had interviewed Osama bin Laden; no, I have not. Have you interviewed everyone in the United States so as to know of a unified "American way"?

Feel free to waste your time in response. Clearly you feel the need to defend the likes of bin Laden.

"If I was Bin Laden I'd have to wonder what I have to do to the West to get some friggin respect."

Simple, create something. Its more challenging to design & construct an airliner than it is to cut the throat of a stewardess and glide it into a large office building.

I-ZI - the US never admitted Bin Laden's tapes were phony. What conspiracy sites are you trolling. Of course he was involved.

Isn't it interesting that those who believe Kennedy was killed by the CIA, that the moon was never landed on, and that the Bush gov't was behind 911, UFO etc are essentially the same people?

For example these idiots who claim "Building 6 was a controlled explosion according to engineers..." Only problem is that qualified building engineers aren't actually saying that - quite the opposite.

"Yes they did...what cave have you been living in?"

Give me a link to a source - a real source please. If its too much trouble, I understand.

"Of course he was involved.

...that's all the "proof" I need"

I don't know whether you have any familiarity with concepts of logic, but proving a positive is impossible, only proof of a negative is possible. But based on all the evidence in the public realm the balance points towards Bin Laden - unless he's trying to take credit for someone else's work which is a possibility.

"Isn't it interesting that those who believe Kennedy was killed by the CIA, that the moon was never landed on, and that the Bush gov't was behind 911, UFO etc are essentially the same people?

Do you have a list of names? or is this just a nother general sweeping statement with no basis in fact?"

Of course its a sweeping statement you idiot, do I have to spell it out for you? Do you generally need such disclaimers?

"Are you an american, or did you just drink the koolaid?"

Neither - are you Saudi or Afghan? Oh sorry, such comments are politically incorrect unless directed towards Americans. I will assume you're a self-ritcheous holier than thou Canadian. (Disclaimer: Please note the first part of that statement is sarcastic)

I-Z1, since I haven't heard back from you I will assume you have been suitably chastised and I will march on looking for other delusional actors. Don't worry, just chalk it up to your paranoid, sheltered, youthful view of the world. At some point you will be required to work. This will force you to observe your environment more realistically if you wish to have success.

On the other hand if you are frantically scrambling for a response, but can't get hold of your co-conspirators because they are playing paintball in the woods; I benevolently await your next effort.

Who knows, maybe if you look at a basement in Crawford, TX you might find Osama Bin Laden being housed by a personal friend. LOL

I FOUND OSAMA! HE'S IN MY ASSHOLE!

oh wait....that's just a turd.....

never mind.

...and you're definately the type to assume.....and always wrongly. Arrogant much?

Who do you think you are? Don't ever demand anything from anyone you don't own. ...and you don't own anyone.
rr16.jpg

...and you're definately the type to assume.....and always wrongly. Arrogant much?

Who do you think you are? Don't ever demand anything from anyone you don't own. ...and you don't own anyone.

How do you know I don't own anyone?

Anyway, I apologize for requesting any morsel to substantiate your allegations about the US fabricating Osama videos. Aren't you being irresponsible saying that? Someone of low intelligence right read that rumour, believe it, and repeat it elsewhere?

I-Z1 has yet to reveal his/her curious fixation on bin Laden.

you've revealed your true character.

Reread your own posts here. The sneering quality of your posts is quite revealing as well, wouldn't you say? Is there a point to your churlish attitude?

Back