Brampton Shoppers World Brampton | 136.04m | 42s | RioCan | BDP Quadrangle + Kirkor

Let me boost the size of those renders a bit:

View attachment 595274

View attachment 595275

View attachment 595276

View attachment 595277

Well, the bad news is that it doesn't look as good as BDPQ's better work; but the good news it doesn't look as bad as any of KirKor's other work.

It feels as though BDPQ may have 'edited'. LOL

I means there seems to be only one design per tower.......that's at least 75% less than the typical KirKor.

I’m not too worried as these two towers aren’t front and centre and will have no retail component. I’m hoping for better closer to the Steeles/Main intersection of course.

Wouldn't "Future Public Street 2" be essentially an extension of Mill Street South? Or will they want to be different for the sake of being different and give it a different name here?

Wouldn't "Future Public Street 2" be essentially an extension of Mill Street South? Or will they want to be different for the sake of being different and give it a different name here?
It's hard to say. Sometimes developers really like to name their own streets, sometimes the city does, which in that case it would likely be Mill, yes. I think the purpose of that marker is just to indicate that what is currently a private drive will eventually become public ROW

HQ renderings of Phase 1A via the SPA package:
R1_Architectural drawings-208.jpg
R1_Architectural drawings-209.jpg
R1_Architectural drawings-210.jpg
R1_Architectural drawings-211.jpg

Back