News   Jul 25, 2024
 626     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 483     0 

Share your experience and views about dealing with MONARCH

Rocky

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hello all, I have purchased a pre-construction Condo from Monarch and after hearing and reading all the scary posts about surprise costs and ways for builder to squeeze all $$$ out of the buyer i am beginning to wonder if the choice of builder makes a difference.

I am wondering anyone has dealt with Monarch preconstruction condos and was looking for reviews that people have about this builder. I am also very keen to know as to the reputation and the build quality of the condos built and delivered by Monarch.

Good and bad experience that anyone had - will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Rocky

Hi Rocky:
I bought a Monarch unit pre-construction in Liberty Village.
So far, I've been very pleased dealing with them - no major issues. Minor ones, absolutely, but nothing earth shattering. Mostly to do with the quality of finishes (little corners were cut that are irritating - but they're being addressed.)
As far as I was told (and as I experienced myself) Monarch has a very good reputation for building quality places. Their architecture if often less than stellar; they are more known as a good, dependable builder than they are being champions of design.
They're also known for having buildings registered super fast. By the time I moved in, I went straight to final closing with no phantom rent/occupancy fees.
UN

Back