Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Train people to crash planes into buildings, then demolish those buildings with explosives you secretly placed there before... it makes perfect sense! I don't know how I didn't see this before.

Train people to crash planes into buildings, then demolish those buildings with explosives you secretly placed there before... it makes perfect sense! I don't know how I didn't see this before.

And several hours later for reasons not explained, have a third world trade center tower down the street collapse perfectly onto itself! Invite the BBC to report that the tower has imploded while it is still standing (showing live footage of it still standing in the background as said report is given). Make no attempt to explain this strange occurrence or how the BBC was able to predict such an event. Avoid mention of this odd event in NIST report.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

I'm 51/49 on this one. That means I'm slightly more suspicious that 911 was indeed somewhat pre-planned by the Neo-Cons within the GOP.

Reasons:

Why were the Pentagon surveillance tapes never fully released? For example, the folks at the gas station across the road were "gagged." That crappy video they released showed very little, and certainly not proof of a large aircraft.

Why did the WTC appear to explode outwards as they free-fell to the ground?

Why weren't the (fully recoverable) black boxes' transcripts publicly released?

Where are the remains of the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania?

Explain Cheney/Bush's close relationship with the Bin Laden family and the coincidence of them being guests the day of the event.

Explain the coincidence of the war games going on in the skies above NYC that just happened to be about planes crashing into NYC buildings.

With little evidence gathered, why was American media so quick to point to Bin Laden's group as responsible for the "attack?"

How does one terrorist's passport just happen to survive the WTC attacks?

etc

I'm 51/49 on this one. That means I'm slightly more suspicious that 911 was indeed somewhat pre-planned by the Neo-Cons within the GOP.

A) Why did the WTC appear to explode outwards as they free-fell to the ground?

B) How does one terrorist's passport just happen to survive the WTC attacks?

A) when the floors pancake one on top of the other, the air in between has to go somewhere.

B) how does a sky diver survive a chute-less fall to the ground without serious injury yet someone who trips over their own shoe laces ends up a quadriplegic for the rest of their lives?

A) when the floors pancake one on top of the other, the air in between has to go somewhere.

I can understand how the floor plates can pancake, but how on earth were they able to pulverize the massive steel reinforced concrete core (which is really one giant piece of concrete all the way up not divided into floors or sub-sections) that they were attached to? It would be like watching the CN tower tumble down onto itself 12 feet at a time AT THE SAME RATE OF SPEED until it hit the bottom.

If they rigged the thing, you think they would have planned it such that there'd be a better outcome. Eight years later and the Bush Presidency is regarded as the worst in modern times, America has no more access to cheap oil than they did previous to 9/11, the Republican party has been decimated, Iraq and Afghanistan have gone nowhere, and the worldwide economy is in shambles.

Who benefits?

That said, I do think it would have been rather trivial for America to prevent 9/11 had their been a president in office who gave a crap about his intelligence briefings. And the Bush administration undoubtedly used 9/11 to their advantage. I definitely think there were some happy businessmen and war hawks watching TV on 9/11.

Conspiracy theory on conspiracy theories?

What's all this stuff about conspiracies?
There have always been conspiracies, but I partially blame the legacy of hippies/yuppies for conspiracies escaping the shadows and bursting into the mainstream. The whole mindset (alien to earlier generations) they created of I'm incredibly important -- look at me!/My kids are so important -- look at them!/The world has never been more important because I'm alive!!!, has led to people shouting louder and louder trying to get attention, and conspiracy theories are perfect for this.

I think Paul McCartney described these attention vampires best when he sang:

All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?

Ah, look at all the lonely people
Ah, look at all the lonely people

After reading this thread, the paranoia about the H1N1 vaccine doesn't seem so strange.

crx8N.gif

If nothing else, the manner in which the three buildings collapsed, including one that merely had normal (not jet fuel-burning) fire on a few floors, is somewhat suspicious. I'm not aware of anything similar happening elsewhere.

It's also pretty suspicious that they have yet to release all the Pentagon surveillance footage. The fact that they were even able to seize it so quickly is a bit strange. Did they keep a list of locations surrounding the Pentagon with security cameras just in case?

It's also pretty suspicious that they have yet to release all the Pentagon surveillance footage. The fact that they were even able to seize it so quickly is a bit strange. Did they keep a list of locations surrounding the Pentagon with security cameras just in case?
I'm 100% sure that the Pentagon knows every single building with a security camera pointed in their direction.

As for the other things, I am a bit skeptical about it but have yet to formulate my opinion.

I'm 100% sure that the Pentagon knows every single building with a security camera pointed in their direction.

Within minutes US officials had confiscated every piece of equipment recording in and around the pentagon. It's been well documented. I guess we weren't meant to see a large plane pull off an impossible maneuver (by some guy who could barely land a bi-plane just months earlier) and slam it into the Pentagon without as much as a piece of wreckage even resembling an airplane resulting in the first ever instance of a metal plane vapourizing... I guess the giant engines vapourized before they had a chance to leave any marks on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back