Toronto Scenic On Eglinton | ?m | 18s | Aspen Ridge | P + S / IBI

I recently drove by and came to know that the empty land across from the sales centre, on Vanderhoof beside the basketball court has Aspen logos. Do they own the land now and any info on any future condos there? I believe they are currently using it as a parking lot.
Thanks.

Taken today. Precast is being installed on the bottom levels - no window/cladding yet.

SCENIC-04-03-2012.jpg

occupancy delay

I just got written confirmation that occupancy has been delayed by two and a half months. Going by the pace of work,I thought there would not be delays. Great to see the project come along nicely.

Taken this morning. You can't tell from this pic but I'm pretty sure I saw cladding on the shorter building as I drove by.
6986011545_8ddefb2c75_b.jpg

Went by here on Sunday for the first time in a long while, as the DVP closing had us trekking north on Laird/Leslie. Very impressed -- this will be a great condo lifestyle -- you have an entire park as your BBQ pit/backyard, plenty of shopping nearby, transit to your door. Nice.

It looks like West Tower will be finished first, but this seems to be going up quite fast - What is the occupancy date taking into account the delay?

L.

Hi Luan, the revised occupancy date of the West tower is starting January 2013.

Thanks.

It looks like West Tower will be finished first, but this seems to be going up quite fast - What is the occupancy date taking into account the delay?

L.

It doesn't look like anything has changed for awhile. Maybe they're putting up the drywall?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back