Scenic On Eglinton Condos (Aspen Ridge) - Real Estate -

I am considering to buy the ground floor 2 br unit from tower II.

It's good size I like it.

I am wondering, how the final look of the balcony will be like?

It's facing north.

Hi lmx888, not sure if you already bought the unit, but I didnt think the ground floor unit would have a balcony. Either case, your unit could be just underneath one of our units on the 2nd floor also facing north.

Did anyone else who purched a unit on Tower 1 or 2 get a construction delay letter ?

I have one more question about this development. I am trying to get some information regarding the high speed Internet available in this area, and am curious on whether the builder plans on running fibre into the individual units much like a lot of the newer buildings around Yonge and Sheppard, or do they just have a single line serving all the units. All their reps tell me that the units are wired for high speed Internet, but that's pretty vague.

Thanks guys!

I have one more question about this development. I am trying to get some information regarding the high speed Internet available in this area, and am curious on whether the builder plans on running fibre into the individual units much like a lot of the newer buildings around Yonge and Sheppard, or do they just have a single line serving all the units. All their reps tell me that the units are wired for high speed Internet, but that's pretty vague.

Thanks guys!

typical of how aspen ridge and most developers work.
their vagueness let them get out of a bunch of misrepresentations they provided me at their dt VU project.

Thanks cdr108!

Good to know, but a bit disconcerting - How did it work out with the VU property? Did they also advertise that "all units pre-wired with high speed internet access?

L.

original price list

Anyone got.price.list of phase 1. Curious.to compare prices from then to now.
Anyone chose any upgrades?

Hi keltin, yes prices have gone up. Inbox me. Admin dont allow us to discuss pricing.

Construction update. They have started balcony fencing on the west tower.
Recently got final occupancy letters for the west tower. 2nd floor - mid Feb 2013.

Admin do allow you to discuss pricing: just do it here in the real estate section, not in the projects and construction section.

Which type of unit? I believe that the increase varies depending on the size of the unit.

Discover the best of both residential worlds at Scenic on Eglinton, Aspen Ridge's incredibly successful condominium community situated in the midst of parkland at the edge of Toronto's prestigious Leaside neighbourhood.

We have our PDI- unit inspection for our 2nd floor unit on the west tower later this month. The new sales centre located within the west tower is now open with only a hand ful of units left. 2- 2 beds 907sqft on the 3rd phase listed for 498k and a few bachelor units ranging from 187k to 230k. Few other units on the east and west towers over 500k.

I saw many potential buys dropping in looking for 1 bedroom units.

Anyone occupying on the east-west towers?

just a question, but how do purchasers here feel about the cancellation of the leslie Crosstown station? are they happy as there won't be a lound tunnel boring extraction hole at the base of their condo for 4 years, or dissapointed that they will have to walk an extra couple hundred meters to reach a stop?

Back