214     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 616     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 655     0 

Scarborough, or is it East Berlin

M

miketoronto

Some pics from Scarborough this evening.

sber1.jpg

sber2.jpg

70's strip mall architecture.
sber6.jpg

sber3.jpg

sber7.jpg

sber8.jpg

sber5.jpg

sber9.jpg

sber10.jpg

sber11.jpg

sber12.jpg

sber13.jpg

sber14.jpg

There is one section of on the Go train where if I look out I actually think I have been transported to East Berlin. They sure look the same.

I didn't know they had so much english signage in East Berlin.

And there are actually people who say that Toronto has no room for intensification or a million new residents.

But are these images really taken by miketoronto - or by the Twilight Zone, doppleganger, faux, body-snatching "miketoronto"? I'm always looking for visual clues, and I don't see miketoronto's shadow in the first photo where you'd expect to see it.

mike, is this really you?

Are you really back?

Come on, say something that only you would say. So we know.

well they're fuzzy and kinda poor quality and they've been posted on SSP under his name too... :\

Wow, they don't have colour in Scarborough.

^
"Just Piss on It", "Jackass" "mike toro...." Where on earth did you get that photo?!

looks like scarborough is prime for its own subway network, with all of that density.

It's a well-known retail presence on the north side of Bloor between Bay and Avenue... suprised you don't know it.

I always thought those Canada / pot leaf flags were clever until I heard a WW2 veteran say that many people have died fighting for what the Canada flag represents and to replace the maple leaf with a pot leaf is disrespectful. Now I don't really like it so much.

Back