971     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 658     0 

saveoursubways (SOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One mayoral candidate is not shy about building new subways. From the Globe and Mail:

Wow. Way to insult Jane-Finch, Mr. Mammoliti. That billions can do a lot more for the community than a subway up Jane St. And the private sector will pay for it! Not to mention Jane-Finch is getting a rapid transit line, as well as the Spadina Extension. Mr. Mammoliti is a joke. I wouldn't count on him getting subways built.

Last edited:
Wow. Way to insult Jane-Finch, Mr. Mammoliti. That billions can do a lot more for the community than a subway up Jane St. And the private sector will pay for it! Not to mention Jane-Finch is getting a rapid transit line, as well as the Spadina Extension. Mr. Mammoliti is a joke. I wouldn't count on him getting subways built.

Yeah, I really don't think a subway up Jane is a good idea. And his cost estimate is wayyyy off.

To sos members

I've updated the latest SOS reports...
I've send it to Victor...

Membors who wants to see my edits and comments, post your emails on the SOS boards

thank you

Keep whining Baby K :rolleyes:

Accusing me of whining is just childish. You're the one who keeps begging and demanding a report. The rest of us are working at our own pace on our business.

And PM'ing insults to me is not going to improve your credibility either. They've been forwarded to the moderators.

If I see a credible report (i.e. has references to back up everything you say), then there is a possibility that my mind could change and support a Sheppard Subway extension. I hear one is coming; therefore, I am very anxious to read it

I am still puzzled as to why you think you're support should be so important to us? We are building and catering this effort to the community at large, not just a handful of UT contributors. So our effort and timeline is based on that. We could not care less about whether or not you are anxious to read the report.

Accusing me of whining is just childish. You're the one who keeps begging and demanding a report. The rest of us are working at our own pace on our business.

And PM'ing insults to me is not going to improve your credibility either. They've been forwarded to the moderators.

I am still puzzled as to why you think you're support should be so important to us? We are building and catering this effort to the community at large, not just a handful of UT contributors. So our effort and timeline is based on that. We could not care less about whether or not you are anxious to read the report.

Stop whining and focus on the mission of SOS!!!

Juan, I really don't think you should be telling him what to do. You are being very rude.

Being rude is painting me (and others) as losers just because we do not agree with a Sheppard Subway extension. STOP DOING THAT! Allow people to stand on whichever side of the fence

I don't think you're a loser because you don't agree with a Sheppard Subway. But I do raise an eyebrow when you are needlessly pressurizing people on their work. Stop doing THAT.

Being rude is painting me (and others) as losers just because we do not agree with a Sheppard Subway extension. STOP DOING THAT! Allow people to stand on whichever side of the fence

Nobody is painting you as a loser. I am offended though that you keep hijacking this thread to make nonsensical, ridiculous demands.

Nobody is forcing you to read this thread of pay any attention to SOS. Don't like what you read here? Stay out of the thread.

Stop whining and focus on the mission of SOS!!!

And yes, that's rude.

I don't think you're a loser because you don't agree with a Sheppard Subway. But I do raise an eyebrow when you are needlessly pressurizing people on their work. Stop doing THAT.

I am pressuring people simply because I think the window of opportunity is quickly closing when it comes to potentially upgrading some of these TC projects to subways. The idea of having lots of time to get things done is really silly.

Nobody is painting you as a loser. I am offended though that you keep hijacking this thread to make nonsensical, ridiculous demands.

What ridiculous demands? Having you move faster to get a report done so SOS could take their message to the streets and media very soon is not ridiculous! Again, the notion of having all the time in the world to do things is silly

Last edited:
What ridiculous demands? Having you move faster to get a report done so SOS could take their message to the streets and media very soon is not ridiculous! Again, the notion of having all the time in the world to do things is silly

Yep. We should all drop our dayjobs and start focusing on SOS activities only! We are volunteers. We can only work as fast as the amount of time our members can afford.

I find it ridiculous that someone who is so opposed to what SOS is about, cares so much about us getting our report out faster. Maybe you're hoping that we rush and make mistakes?

I find it ridiculous that someone who is so opposed to what SOS is about, cares so much about us getting our report out faster. Maybe you're hoping that we rush and make mistakes?

Absolutely not. I just want this report in my hands quickly so that I can discuss it with a few Toronto Councillors whom I know very well and do work for.

Absolutely not. I just want this report in my hands quickly so that I can discuss it with a few Toronto Councillors whom I know very well and do work for.

We'd rather not have some intermediary explain our point of view....particularly one who does not share our viewpoints on the subject. Feel free to direct the councillors you know to our website or even offer to arrange meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back