News   May 28, 2024
 290     0 
News   May 28, 2024
 595     1 
News   May 27, 2024
 2K     0 

Ruby Dhalla: She can't get a break can she???

She will likely be replaced by some Liberal Indian guy who will handily win his seat for the next 10 years with out much controversy.

I think I read somewhere that she posed for one of those late-night 1-976 dial-a-date ads in the 90s...

I actually did read it somewhere--but where, I don't remember. (Wonder if the current Macleans cover story makes reference to it?) Of course, all it would have involved would have been her looking at the camera like she was "available", nothing more, nothing less, and no hanky panky...

You didn't pick up the phone and call?

NOTE: I was going to link a video of that late night commercial with the guy who was in a dance club telling people to "pick up the phone and call" but I couldn't find it.

If anywhere, it might have been a context like Frank Magazine (RIP--my, has it been forgotten).

Anyway, Macleans only says that she worked as a model while attending chiropractic college. And surely this counts as "modelling".

The nannies are working for family members, not her right? If that's the case is it fair to hold her responsible?
Given the testimony the other day that the brother couldn't return the passport, because it was up to her, I'd say that she has responsibility.

Why the Liberals haven't tossed her out of the party yet is beyond me.

You didn't pick up the phone and call?

NOTE: I was going to link a video of that late night commercial with the guy who was in a dance club telling people to "pick up the phone and call" but I couldn't find it.

It's confidential, one on one and discreet...

Back