4.7K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 355     4 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 498     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys give the girl a break! The bag is small, black and discrete! Not like she chose to wear the big signature Louis Vuitton!

Seriously though, I doubt she actually owns a non designer bag. When you can only choose between Prada, Louis and Gucci I guess it's problematic lol.

Come on guys give the girl a break! The bag is small, black and discrete! Not like she chose to wear the big signature Louis Vuitton!

Seriously though, I doubt she actually owns a non designer bag. When you can only choose between Prada, Louis and Gucci I guess it's problematic lol.
You're right Kat's Meow!

I guess she did pick the least expensive bag. Poor Karla, all these First World Problems, I hope she doesn't wrinkle her botoxed forehead trying to figure it all out.

You're right Kat's Meow!

I guess she did pick the least expensive bag. Poor Karla, all these First World Problems, I hope she doesn't wrinkle her botoxed forehead trying to figure it all out.

Exactly! Poor dear obviously hasn't a "go to" outfit for EVERY occasion. Not like she has to move amongst the little people every day.

Exactly! Poor dear obviously hasn't a "go to" outfit for EVERY occasion. Not like she has to move amongst the little people every day.

From what I've seen of Tug's wife and kids VAPID would be my defining word. I'm sure they follow the Kardashians and others of similar vapidity. If DECO is in financial trouble it will be interesting to see how these dolts function without their usual "retail therapy" to assuage their low self esteem.

From what I've seen of Tug's wife and kids VAPID would be my defining word. I'm sure they follow the Kardashians and others of similar vapidity. If DECO is in financial trouble it will be interesting to see how these dolts function without their usual "retail therapy" to assuage their low self esteem.
Guess they'll have to shop at Winner's with us common folks. They carry name brands, unfortunately, not the names that Karla is used to buying.

Guess they'll have to shop at Winner's with us common folks. They carry name brands, unfortunately, not the names that Karla is used to buying.

See that's why you have to go to Marshall's. Even though they're the same family, you can score real luxury like Gucci, fendi and mischka badgly at Marshall's :). Not every day but it happens. Never a Louis Vuitton though :(

Oh and Costco has a darling Versace bag now, just in time for Christmas ;)

Last edited:
Karla should take tips from Grandma Succubus re: How To Dress Whilst Slumming Amidst the Peasants. Cheap photo op it may have been, but the nasty old bitch actually looked appropriate for the occasion. I'm surprised Karla wasn't swanning about in a mink coat, diamond encrusted designer sunglasses, and shoes made of solid gold. "We's jest plain folks, y'all!"

Report form the Distillery District.

My wife and I attended a dinner reception at "The Fermenting Cellar" last night. She received our written invitation a month ago, with JT listed as the special guest speaker on it.

Just John and his charming assistant Amanda. No hulking goon squad.

He was very warmly received by everyone in attendance, and this was not a political reception. It was nice to shake his hand and meet him personally for the first time.

Just got back from grocery shopping. The Ford's RV was parked blocking my car at my local Metro. I politely asked the scruffy looking driver to move the monstrosity that was illegally parked and blocking my car. This is just a little too close for comfort now, first Rob was in Amazing Ted's and now my local Metro has been infiltrated. I watched the driver pull out and pull right back into the very small congested parking lot on a busy Saturday morning. Clueless and inconsiderate should be the Ford camping motto.

Report form the Distillery District.

My wife and I attended a dinner reception at "The Fermenting Cellar" last night. She received our written invitation a month ago, with JT listed as the special guest speaker on it.

Just John and his charming assistant Amanda. No hulking goon squad.

He was very warmly received by everyone in attendance, and this was not a political reception. It was nice to shake his hand and meet him personally for the first time.

Et tu, Casita?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back