676     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 600     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 737     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said quite because I couldn't post without saying something not enclosed in quotes. But you're welcome to picture me swirling the brandy in my snifter or adjusting my monocle!

I always pictured tented fingers, but that's hard to pull off whilst brandy swirling.

Paul Moloney @paulmoloney4 · Sep 2
Doug.Ford, the mayor's campaign manager, tells reporters he questions latest poll numbers showing John Tory with a 14 point lead.

Paul Moloney @paulmoloney4 · Sep 2
"I don't see a surge" for John Tory, says Doug Ford. "I saw his numbers go down, to be frank, with our poll," Doug Ford said.

So Doug is alive!

This is a week old

This is a week old

Why do I always do this?

I wonder how this crowd will react to Ford.

Ann Hui @annhui
Ford staring up at ceiling while Tory speaks #topoli

Chief ceiling inspector of Toronto.

Ann Hui @annhui
Ford gets mic's cord tangled up with other candidates. Pretends to choke Tory with it. "Play fair," someone shouts from audience

Ann Hui @annhui
Big cheers for Ford in the audience

I knew they would love him...

Last edited:
Mark Towhey tell-all about Rob Ford

Mayor Rob Ford: Behind the Scenes: My Attempt to Help the Belligerent Mayor Hardcover – Nov 11 2014
by Mark Towhey (Author), Johanna Schneller (Author)

Interesting co-writer, Johanna Schneller, is a feature entertainment writer for the Globe and Mail. What is she getting out of this? A movie deal perhaps?

i didn't know what you were referring to / i had to look it up. in case others are in the same boat...

TTC subway study ran out of money, Gordon Chong and consultants still owed more than $100,000
First, they didn’t take Gordon Chong’s advice on how to pay for the Sheppard Subway. Now they won’t pay him.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._consultants_still_owed_more_than_100000.html

Sorry about that, evva. I wasn't trying to be vague.

Mayor Rob Ford: Behind the Scenes: My Attempt to Help the Belligerent Mayor Hardcover – Nov 11 2014

Interesting co-writer, Johanna Schneller, is a feature entertainment writer for the Globe and Mail. What is she getting out of this? A movie deal perhaps?

I thought Hper was already working on that. ;)

It's available after the election, Ford will be yesterday's celeb and I doubt it will sell. I bought Crazy Town because I wanted to support Robyn, I wouldn't put a nickel in Towhey's pocket. Towhey is a POS.

Ann Hui @annhui
Ford chooses to take on raccoons first, saying he has standoffs all the time, but he's not in favour of euthanizing.

They are debating raccoons...

Ann Hui @annhui
Tory suggests Ford hire Tyson for free, "maybe duke it out with some of the raccoons"

Last edited:
It's available after the election, Ford will be yesterday's celeb and I doubt it will sell. I bought Crazy Town because I wanted to support Robyn, I wouldn't put a nickel in Towhey's pocket. Towhey is a POS.

This is Exactly why I bought hers and won't buy his, mind you I would probably read it from the library.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back