631     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 572     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 711     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much all over instagram at various King W locations.

http://instagram.com/p/rnsQuCNmAY/
tagged as being at Portland Variety, 587 King W

Just having a beer with this beauty! #robford #torontostar #toronto #fordnation #hisotherbeerwasapipe
http://instagram.com/p/rnp90dBvb1/
tagged as being at Home of the Brave, 589 King W

he might just be having a laugh about the beer... or not?

Last edited:
While Robbie trolls King W for selfies, Andray Domise got the Argos to donate 150 tickets and Ascot Coop to donate three buses. Tonight, 150 neighbourhood kids went to an Argos game.

Do we have Toronto's version of Cory Booker in the making? Shame he wasn't running for mayor instead.

There was another bomb threat at CH yesterday that didn't make the news. I guess this is the new normal until October.

I see our long lost friend "sweat stain on shirt" has re-appeared. Tell tale sign of something else?

in a word, yes. ford's binges have usually been triggered by stress. he's under attack right now from a few angles, doug is bleeding too, and he's taking a drubbing in the media. his handlers are obviously much improved post-rehab, but expect more.

I think Rob was doing somewhat reasonably well shortly after rehab. But the more recent barrage of selfies, sweaty shirts, late night appearances and erratic press conferences makes me believe he's completely off the wagon. He's also back to being red as a beet all the time and looks like he's going to explode again.

The first thing I noticed in the group shot with the ladies was the presence of red eye. There are several causes that can lead to this, including being under the influence. Considering everyone had red eye, and they were in a bar/restaurant, the presence of alcohol/drugs is a reasonable conclusion to draw.

The absence of red eye in most other shots could be because they seem to be have been taken before the sun went down, earlier evening. In the "having a beer"shot, which seems to have been taken in darkness, MINO's eyes are almost closed.

What is RoFo doing out patrolling bars/restaurants alone after darkness?

Let's see what time he shows this morning and what he's wearing.

I just read about the second bomb threat. Wonder how many Miller received when he was mayor.

Or on that matter - how many did he decide to print out on a sheet of paper, show the reporters and then claim that he will soldier on.

What is RoFo doing out patrolling bars/restaurants alone after darkness?

For someone supposedly clean and sober he sure like to hang around bars.

AoD

The first thing I noticed in the group shot with the ladies was the presence of red eye. There are several causes that can lead to this, including being under the influence.

Red eye has zero, nothing to do with alcohol. It's light bouncing off the back of the eyeball, red because of the blood vessels there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back