News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 721     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mansieres and Rehab PR

There are male girdles that don't cover moobs.

The Canada Day red t-shirt outfit - ManSpanx panels would explain his waffle-patterned belly although he is still sporting moobs.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Quote Originally Posted by sweetlou View Post
Attachment 29700
The Canada Day red t-shirt outfit - ManSpanx panels would explain his waffle-patterned belly although he is still sporting moobs.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Before And After.jpg

Images posted on this forum by Kelly Girl are under the spirit of the Creative Commons and may be reproduced.

Attachments

• Before And After.jpg
    Before And After.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 975
  • Creative Commons.jpg
    Creative Commons.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 612
Quote Originally Posted by sweetlou View Post
Attachment 29700

View attachment 29705

Images posted on this forum by Kelly Girl are under the spirit of the Creative Commons and may be reproduced.

is this 'proof' of a girdle being worn at other times?

10488713_723987510995161_363645657_n.jpg

http://www.vinevideoviewer.com/p/763812249444983607_210344263

Attachments

• 10488713_723987510995161_363645657_n.jpg
    10488713_723987510995161_363645657_n.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 791
Some good questions in this article, let's see if any of them are ever honestly answered (ok wishful thinking...):

Xtra tests mayor’s willingness to address his LGBT constituents

Your brother told reporters on July 11 that you are willing to help LGBT constituents. Can you tell us about the last time you did?

You didn’t stand to recognize WorldPride July 9. Why?

City staff worked on WorldPride. Preliminary reports would also suggest it was a financial boon for Toronto. As someone who values cash flow into the city, wouldn’t you want to recognize that contribution?

Why did you hold the report on homeless LGBT youth shelters? Why did you vote against the report? Were you aware that the recommendations in the report had minimal to no financial impact on the city?

Your brother says you have gay staff and volunteers on your campaign team. But you haven’t disclosed the names of your full staff. Who is on the team? And when will the public meet these people, including the LGBT members?

You blamed your homophobic and racist comments on your “disease” and said in an interview with CBC, when asked if you would attend Pride next year, that you would take it “one day at a time.” How are your substance abuse problems related to the decision of whether or not to attend an event? And to comments that you have made?

http://dailyxtra.com/toronto/news/rob-ford-homophobe-brother-says

Besides the possible personal experiences between them, SAL is all about bullying, and being (at least in her own mind) superior, I attribute that to self loathing.

SAL lives in the Eglinton Connect area and attended Rob's idiotic presser on the topic. She is dead against the plan and was upset that #shirtlesshorde was also there. Don't know if there's previous history but that might have been enough to set her off.

yes, all teachers in ontario (via the college of teachers) must have a comprehensive police background check. (disciplinary issues at work itself are a different issue, of course. showing up late or mis-filing your expense receipts aren't crimes.)

i also know from personal experience that the teachers unions in ontario are absolutely not to be fucked with. i'm not sure which system joe teaches in, but i promise sue-anne (and doug) that if they run afoul of an 800-pound gorilla like OSSTF, they're going to be in a world of hurt.

This is actual fact. Any and all teachers' federation will actively pursue anyone making false accusations about their members, they have very, very deep pockets. Recently all the federations have been going after people making false accusations (physical/sexual misconduct) about teachers, they want the return of legal fees, salaries, etc that they have spent defending its members and will also attempt to lay criminal charges on the false accuser.

Hey: even before the SUN stuff and everything, I was predicting her as the likeliest suicide of the Ford-saga participants...

I remember that. I thought it was a little morbid then. Wanting to repeat it multiple times seems even more morbid.

true.

more than that i'm also wondering why sue-anne wants to pursue this angle of trying to personally discredit the protesters. really, even if she found out that joe had a rap sheet a mile long, would it invalidate anything he said? and would it suddenly snuff out the surge in protest that he's inspired? i understand she's passionate about the eglington project because it's her neighborhood, but she's making herself look foolish on the rest of it. attack the ideas, or defend ford's ideas, but otherwise leave it alone.

Although I have a background in special education, learning disabilities and child psychology, I am still at a loss to explain the intense desire of young people to get a photo with Rob Ford. Last night on Twitter, I saw a plaintive tweet along the lines of "I'm the only one without a selfie with #RobFord." Is it that simple? Is it just "everyone has one and I want to be part of the group taking a pic with the famous fool"? Do they, in fact, see him as a fool? Do they not realize how his perspective/biases are actually contrary to their own interests? (E.g., not investing in necessary infrastructure will eventually have an impact on jobs; privatization will raise the cost/availability of services; juvenile behavior inhibits progress of municipal affairs; etc. - not to mention all the convoluted consequences of the hard drug trade and criminal support.)

Am I overthinking this? If not, are there truly that many young people who truly see him as a positive figure AND would vote for him?

While at City Hall the other day I overheard the media talking about the mayor's necklace thing and, apparently, there's two of them. THE necklace and a second one for appearances.

SAL lives in the Eglinton Connect area and attended Rob's idiotic presser on the topic. She is dead against the plan and was upset that #shirtlesshorde was also there. Don't know if there's previous history but that might have been enough to set her off.

The area of the "5 lanes to 2 lanes" isn't even close to where the presser was, Ford was just east of the Allen, not the area of concern, Avenue to Mt. Pleasant. The intent was to piggy-back on a current protest, and video on YouTube, in the area of the presser, Forrest Hill and New Forest.

For those old enough to remember, they are the same people who fubar'd the expressway and (at least helped to) Eglinton subway. Lots of power from the money and NIMBYism in the area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back