5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 710     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a start on possible reasons why Ford may be staying at Windemere, feel free to add.

1. Binging with Kathy at the cottage: been there done that
2. No one to drink with at Ford cottage
3. Family does not like when he brings his side piece to the cottage
4. Rob said "take-off" to Greenstone about following silly rules, because what he does in his own room should be his own business.
5. The happy hour at Greenstone is kinda lame

Other Fofam was at the cottage and he had to pretend he wasn't there?

Maybe he's just playing with the media. Obviously he's not trying to hide AT ALL.

There's also the fact that he's deliberately rubbing people's faces in it. "Fuck y'all! I'm the fuckin' Mayor! I kin do whatever I want! Haw!" Graceful in victory is an alien concept to vindictive, thin-skinned cretins like our Slob.

Ford's kind tend to get a real kick from actively pissing off perceived enemies, even when it's unnecessary or in his best interests to avoid doing so. You see, it's not enough that he wins; he has to be seen to be winning, which includes shitting all over the "losers." The latter group includes those who didn't vote for him, those who are horrified by his conduct in office, those trouble-making elitists who have the bad taste to - gasp! - criticize him, and anyone who doesn't kiss his enormous ass to his satisfaction. (Pretty much most of Toronto, in other words.) Think back to his antics during the council meeting that stripped him of his powers. He's incapable of being civilized while under "attack," even if it would serve him better in the long run. His grotesquely over-swollen ego simply won't allow it.

Gotta wonder what he's doing at Windemere. Ok so he has weekends or Fridays or whatever off. He's bored. Visits the cottage. Goes to Windemere for.... lunch? Just something to do. Not sure how long it takes to get from Bala to Windemere – that, plus it's proximity to the cottage, is what causes so many questions. If he was just out and about in Gravenhurst it wouldn't be so interesting.

Maybe he's just playing with the media. Obviously he's not trying to hide AT ALL.

I wish we could ask the people he posed with for more info... bugs me when these tweets are so vague.

A friend of mine posted on twitter that his friend is one of those that got a photo of him at Windermere. I retweeted it (my twitter handle is the same as my UT name). People are welcome to ask him for more info. We could also ask the people on instagram I guess?

There's also the fact that he's deliberately rubbing people's faces in it. "Fuck y'all! I'm the fuckin' Mayor! I kin do whatever I want! Haw!" Graceful in victory is an alien concept to vindictive, thin-skinned cretins like our Slob.

Ford's kind tend to get a real kick from actively pissing off perceived enemies, even when it's unnecessary or in his best interests to avoid doing so. You see, it's not enough that he wins; he has to be seen to be winning, which includes shitting all over the "losers." The latter group includes those who didn't vote for him, those who are horrified by his conduct in office, those trouble-making elitists who have the bad taste to - gasp! - criticize him, and anyone who doesn't kiss his enormous ass to his satisfaction. (Pretty much most of Toronto, in other words.) Think back to his antics during the council meeting that stripped him of his powers. He's incapable of being civilized while under "attack," even if it would serve him better in the long run. His grotesquely over-swollen ego simply won't allow it.

Well, yes. This is Ford's idea of being 'mayor of all the people'. Stick it to his opposers. Never an olive branch. That's the Ford version of leadership and diplomacy.

Thanks. Ford needs to be confronted on many issues; my 'expertise' is only on the addiction front, so I will be limiting my comments to that -- but in no way mean to minimize the importance of the others. There are so many issues that I think we can spread ourselves too thin if each of us try to address all of them.

And yeah, non-random testing is useless -- as in non-supervised testing. And there are ways to supervise the testing without actually having to watch Ford urinate (ew), so he can't use that as an excuse.

So in your opinion, should Robbie be tested everyday when he comes in to work?

------

Don't think it is the same pool - different context (the fence, details on the surrounding buildings).

AoD

It's not the same pool... but what about the beer cans?

Last edited:
Another view of the Greenestone pool, via Google Earth:

greenestone pool.jpg

In this view, the Stun photographer would have been standing about where the leftmost yellow chair is, almost out of frame; RoFo would have been standing near the steps with his back to us. The time of day would have been opposite -- morning, if this one is an afternoon shot, or vice versa (the sun is behind RoFo in the Stun photo). In the Stun shot, his head lines up with the curve in the middle of the pool edge nearest us. The lines of the deck pavers and the trim around the pool edge are the same as in the Stun photo. So I accept that the Stun photo was truly taken at the Greenestone pool.

Attachments

• greenestone pool.jpg
    greenestone pool.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 979
Last edited:
One pool is rectangular, the other appears kidney-shaped.
pretty much this! ;)
I think we can agree that he's been to Greenstone. No one thinks the entire last 45 days were at Windermere (but that doesn't prove he's not there NOW).

It's not the same pool... but what about the beer cans?
maybe your eyes are better than mine; I see drinks cans but I can't see what's on the label. how do you know it's beer?

Yeah and he gets to kill two birds with one stone: Fuck y'all look at me I'm having a great time + Look supporters how many happy smiley people want to take pictures with me.

We all keep waiting and waiting and waiting for justice, or dues to be paid, or karma to do what karma's supposed to do. I agree, and really hope it finally reveals as such, that this posturing and vindictiveness is a good sign rehab won't work and he's going to f'up in the near future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back