2.9K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 2K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I run for mayor, will you vote for me? I promise not to be like that guy and I'll basically delegate everything to experts.
Strangely, I was thinking of RoFo during last week's Game of Thrones. Tywin Lannister said that King Robert thought that winning and ruling were the same thing. I said, 'like Ford' to Mr. Soop.

And, to relate to euler's post, Tywin also said that a wise king understands his own weaknesses and listens to the smart people around him (paraphrased, obviously). I said, 'unlike Ford' to Mr. Soop.

"Mayor Rob Ford now leading kids (some of them chanting "Rob Ford") out of City Hall"
https://twitter.com/reporterdonpeat/status/461567547348119552

"Indoctrination complete. Bring in the next set." :D
All that's missing is candy-canes and chocolate eggs.

"It's Ajax. They and parents can't vote, but hey, their parents can donate to Ford and we'll refund 75%. Super!"

Sorry for the Attached Image - I tried to remove it and post the link only.

Last edited:
Les nessman. You are always making allusions to organized crime. Is this conjecture on your part or are you trying to lead people to what you know or know parts of?

I cannot reply for the Silver SowTM winner, but Occam's Razor could explain the sheer insanity of the last year or so. If he steps down, maybe the mob kills him (in his mind)?

Les nessman. You are always making allusions to organized crime. Is this conjecture on your part or are you trying to lead people to what you know or know parts of?
I'd conjecture that it's conjecture, along "no smoke without fire" lines. After all, Ford does seem to get linked to people with links to organised crime quite a lot, but if there's anything more concrete, I don't think this thread knows it yet.

Hopefully Les Nessman will correct me if I'm wrong.

I cannot reply for the Silver SowTM winner, but Occam's Razor could explain the sheer insanity of the last year or so. If he steps down, maybe the mob kills him (in his mind)?

Nice WKRP reference. I was also hoping Les had something besides, like so many of us, conjecture. So many dots. Criminal lawyer on retainer since they were kids. Criminal friends. Criminal activity. Crime. Still no Doug?

Maybe Doug is out following the dots?

Maybe he has just given up. It is indeed odd for him to be out of the picture for so long.

Perhaps a spat between the two? It is very odd, especially during the TCHC fiasco, that Doug wasn't out front and centre. Maybe he is letting his brother twist in the wind for awhile?

What are the odds that if the Video actually made it to the public that people would want FORD gone ASAP ala Donald Sterling?

sixrings:

The majority already want him gone - the rest are probably cut from the same cloth from those that would want Donald Sterling to stay.

AoD

sixrings:

The majority already want him gone - the rest are probably cut from the same cloth from those that would want Donald Sterling to stay.

AoD

The majority already want him gone I agree. But that tape is pg13 in comparison to what's allegedly on the R rated Rob Ford tape. Yet the outcry is no where near as high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back